50 lbs lost 20 lbs to go!!! (pics)

Options
I feel absolutely amazing I can't believe I only have 20 lbs until I reach my goal weight!!! :bigsmile: (10 lbs until I'm considered "healthy" :wink: ) I couldn't have gotten this far without out the wonderful encouragement and support of the people MFP and I can't thank you all enough for that. Anyway I just thought I'd share and I wish everyone luck on their journey. :flowerforyou:

Btw I'm 5 foot 8 inches and my heaviest weight was 222 lbs just in case anyone was wondering :happy:

(my first time posting pics so I hope this works)

oldme1-1.jpg

1113091259-1.jpg

1113091300-1.jpg

Replies

• Angel1029
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You look great.
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am 5'8 as well with almost the same starting weight. Your pics are a great inspiration for me to get to 170 as well! I have the same goal of 150pds as my goal weight! I can't wait to see your final pics when you reach your goal.
  • mtweety33
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    Wow thats great good for you! ;D
  • prohappy
    Options
    You look amazing! This is great inspiration for me, I'm stuck around 215 right now. :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: You look fantastic! :wink:
    Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you WILL be at your goal! :happy:
  • LittleSister
    LittleSister Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you!!!!!!! You're smashing!!!!!!
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congraduations, you look awsome, doesnt look like you need to loose 20 more lbs, you look perfect now! Know you feel great too. :happy:
  • zbtru
    zbtru Posts: 10
    Options
    Way to go!!! It feels good - don't it to finally wear "normal size" clothes. You've come along way and done a great job. I started at 195lb and mt goal is 125 lb. I've lost 63 lb so far. I've got 7 lb to go. Keep up the good work. Zbtru
  • Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    AHHHH! Congrats!!! You look fantastic! :D

So, it looks like we have similar stats (though I'm only 5'7 and have just started the journey...my highest was 215, and our goal seems to be really close to the same).

I will be absolutely STOKED if I look as good as you at 170! WOW! Talk about inspiration!

Thank you for posting the pics...and CONGRATS AGAIN!!! :D
  • zbtru
    zbtru Posts: 10
    Options
    If you've fit a platoe, try changing up your exercise routine. Sometimes that will throw your body off and get it back on track..I had that happen to me for over a week...That's when I changed my exercise and I started dropping again. Hope this helps.
  • regil
    regil Posts: 8
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!:wink:
    Regil
  • mtweety33
    Options
    Way to go!!! It feels good - don't it to finally wear "normal size" clothes. You've come along way and done a great job. I started at 195lb and mt goal is 125 lb. I've lost 63 lb so far. I've got 7 lb to go. Keep up the good work. Zbtru

Thank you :bigsmile: Congratulations on your weight loss as well!!! Yes it feels wonderful to not have to go into PLUS SIZE anymore!!! Now I get to wear all the cute clothes on the skinny side :laugh: But I'm still going for that last 20 lbs. Never gonna give up!!!
  • wayless
    wayless Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you look great. I can relate to the 10 more pounds until you are CONSIDERED healthy thing. I have similar stats "starting weight on second attempt to lose more was at 218 and I'm down to 170 and also 5'8"). I would like to be ok with the 170, but two physicians said the same "10 more and you will be at a healthy weight. I think I will strive for another 15lbs. Good luck!!
  • SPQR4
    SPQR4 Posts: 11
    Options
    I share your happiness and joy ! I began in March of this year (244 lbs) and have worked my way down to 186lbs as of today. From a size 40 to a size 32 as well as 15 % body fat (down from 39%). For all those people out there who feel that they are not progressing fast enough, keep going! As they say "It didn't take a short period of time for your body to deteriorate so it won't come back in a short period of time either". Like I tell my children "Hard work never goes to waste".

Shopping is more fun than ever before and you don't have to ask yourself "Will it fit?" like you did before. Now you have to ask "Is it the right color?"

Congratulations on your transformation!!!
  • jenners22
    Options
    AMAZING! My sister and I are doing out "Before" pictures tonight. She doesn't want to do it, but I told her it would be an inspiration! I will show her this post later and she'll jump on board. She's starting at 230 and I'm at 260...so we will see what happens! :happy:
  • mtweety33
    Options
    AMAZING! My sister and I are doing out "Before" pictures tonight. She doesn't want to do it, but I told her it would be an inspiration! I will show her this post later and she'll jump on board. She's starting at 230 and I'm at 260...so we will see what happens! :happy:

Thank you!!! Yes. Definitely take a before picture you won't regret it. It took me forever to find a before picture because I was always so embarrassed that I never let a camera anywhere near me. :cry: I had to search through old photos and I finally found a group picture that included the old me. (That's why it's cropped and so small) Anyway I wish you and your sister the best of luck on your journeys. You can do it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • huntee75
    Options
    you look awesome. keep it up. you just became my motivation:smile:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a wonderful transformation. Keep up the good work!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Way to go :bigsmile: ((((APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE))))):flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!