Almost there with some pics

Options
I have been a member here for a while, but I don't think I have ever posted. I got out of shape in a bad way. I started back upon the birth of my youngest son who was born on Valentine's Day in 2008. I started just doing cardio, but realized that wasn't the complete answer. I worked out previously, but hadn't touched a weight in a long time. I knew that I had to incorporate weight training. So I have been banging away doing cardio and weight training. I didn't really log my nutrition until finding this site. It is a great tool to track my nutrition/calories burned. It has really helped me out. I just turned 40 and am getting to where I want to be.

I'm going to put a disclaimer in that I cannot take a good picture. The new picture is the 'Captain Morgans' pose by request of my wife who took it. The first picture looks like my head is going to explode due to max density. As you can see in that photo that I was in really bad shape. Zero physical activity.
erichbirthday001.jpg
dscn0957f.jpg

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    you can post pictures here by putting in the img tags

but they need to be without the url tag and lower case
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    ]
    dscn0957f.jpg
    w480.png

0uerichbirthday001j

6ldscn0957fj
  • TNT54
    TNT54 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for the help posting the pics guys. Took me a while to get it.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look so different--in a good way! wtg:drinker:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Nice pics. My friend and I looked at them and both said "damn!" Good job!
  • mtweety33
    Options
    Great job you look amazing!!! Nice muscle definition :wink:

143295.png
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    7 months ..... WOW!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Great Job You should be very proud of the wieght you have lost. (((APPLAUSE)))))):bigsmile:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! Congrats to you:drinker:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Holy ****sky, you look GOOOOD! DO--NOT--GIVE--UP nor GO---BACK, isn't life soooo much better!!
    awesome job!!!!
  • TNT54
    TNT54 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for the very kind words from everyone. That is why this site is great because of the support everyone gives one another. I really have no plans on going back to my old bad eating habits and lack of working out. I didn't do this all in 8 months. I started upon the birth of my youngest son(not in photo) who was born 2/14/2008. Sad thing is I may have been even heavier at times than in my before photo.

I am just happy today that we are all going to go a birthday party at an indoor water park. I will not be the totally out of shape dad.
  • DanneLynne
    DanneLynne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous. You really do love your family. Look forward to all of the fun years ahead you have with them. Continued success!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!