any hope for the boobies?

Options
KF1216
KF1216 Posts: 175 Member
tmi, sorry, but I'm having a bit of a freak out. Until a few months ago I had been either pregnant or nursing babies for over four years. Now that I have my body back and have not only stopped lactating but have lost 36#, my boobs have left me completely. i wouldn't mind them being small, if they were perky. But they look like deflated balloons and make me super self conscious. They say if you lose a lot of weight your lose skin may tighten up over time. ..any chance that would happen in the boob area? If I build up my chest muscles will they look less saggy? What a raw deal!

Replies

• losn4life
    losn4life Posts: 1
    Options
    I cant say what could happen with yours BUT I've had two kids, Before kids I was barely a B, after first boy my nursing size was 36DD, went back down to a 34 C, had second boy, same story,
    Now my youngest is two and I must say, they are not as saggy as they were, YES I have lost a lot BUT with pushups and riding bike and doing some kickboxing classes at the gym, They have toned up, and there isnt any lose skin....IF that gives you some hope.
    My problem is my belly and all the stretched skin there!
    Good Luck and Enjoy the journey!
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I too have been breastfeeding or pregnant for the past 4 years. I haven't lost enough to notice, but I've been told that toning will definitely perk them up some.
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    nope....maybe you may firm them---I went starting at 36B pre-baby. 36D pregnant, a nice 36C and stayed that way after birth and up until 5 months ago. now Im small again? 34B on a good day.

Invest in some good Victoria Secret's push ups. I swear that store was made for women like me lol
  • hbaby2
    hbaby2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have been pregnant 3 times over the last 6 yrs. I've lost and gained do much weight! Since we are done having children, I made it a priority to work with a trainer doing strength training. As soon as I lost the weight my boobs were so flat and had zero cleavage. I was so sad! My husband and I talked and I decided to get a breast enhancement. I never considered it at all! Now I'm 4 wks out from surgery and it wha the absolute BEST thing that I ever did. I didn't tell anyone and not one of my friends have mentioned anything. :). Since I didn't go huge..just what I use to look like and what I recreated in a bra.

In know that is not your answer but I never was able to reclaim my breasts back. The augmentation has far surpassed both mine and my husbands expectations. :)
  • Pomoch325
    Pomoch325 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight, I'm getting my girls some professional help. I know VS sells amazing bras, but I want them to look awesome without! Plus, they are so big atm, I am afraid they would be to my waist when it's all said and done.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 38DD and now I'm a 34C and even those are starting to be a bit big. I wouldn't really mind if they were small but I'm not feeling the sagging that is going on right now!! Especially since I'm only 24. Push ups and strength training has helped a bit so its not AS BAD as it was but it's still not great. I'm definitely going to end up getting an augmentation but I'm going to wait until after I finish having children. It's a price to pay but it's definitely worth it because I'm MUCH happier with the rest of my body.
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    As a man, I must say that this thread is sad face material. :(
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    As a man, I must say that this thread is sad face material. :(

I think adding before/after pics could potentially save it.

--P
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm losing mine, and I hate it. When I'm at GW, I'm getting an enhancement surgery!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I have every intention of getting my girls some professional help too. Though I have to say, I'm not losing them fast enough. I am envious of folks that can wear little thin strappy stuff. My bra straps are so wide it looks ridiculous with cute tops I'm JUST now getting to be able to wear! And freakin' dresses.

My only fear is what they're gonna look like /because/ they'd gotten so much bigger after I gained all the weight...
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've heard that push ups help :/
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding at the moment and starting to lose inches from my bust as my baby gets older (she's one now) but I live in hope that my breasts will eventually return. With my first daughter after we finished breastfeeding my breasts were terrible, really, really horribly bad but inperceptibly after 6 months or so had passed I realised they'd regained some of their original size. Failing that I'll be in the queue for padded, push up bras!
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    Building up your chest muscles will make them a little more perky! Best of luck! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!