Looking for a few people to start the 30DS with me!

I bought it today and I'm hoping to start it tomorrow!

Any takers on joining me on this crazy Jillian Micheals journey?:)

Replies

• thecloud6
    thecloud6 Posts: 11
    I have been doing it a few weeks now. It is quite a workout. I will admit, I do it every other day, doing aerobics or walking or my elliptical on the "off" days. I haven't lost a ton of weight but I can feel a difference in my muscles.
  • GodsyGirl
    GodsyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    I will do it with you! I was planning on starting Monday anyway!
  • BibiFit03
    BibiFit03 Posts: 38 Member
    I do 30DS once or twice a week. I don't think I could handle any more JM than that. lol! But it's awesome. Lost inches everywhere. Immediately.
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Hello! I just finished up today with the 30 DS but I'm wanting to go again, so count me in! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I will be taking measurements tomorrow, but I know I've lost quite a bit since clothes are fitting better (or no longer fitting) or I'm getting into some that I could never wear before. I have only lost 3 lbs, but in addition to doing the workout everyday I also walk two to four miles three times a week as well as run a mile three times a week. I know a lot of what I've done is build muscle so I'm hoping these next 30 days will help shed some more of the weight.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    I've done 3 rounds already, and love it! i'm in. :)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    I'm planning to start it tomorrow, and do it at night after my kids are asleep, instead of snuggling down with chocolate and a book. Feel free to friend me for mutual support!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    well I was planning on starting it tomorrow also. However the last time I started it I only lasted 3 days. lol
  • I tried out phase one today (I mean yesterday, the 24th, whatever. Dang I need to go to bed!) and I actually enjoyed it. I was worried it was going to kill me within the first five minutes. I've been working out regularly for nearly two months now, so I think that made me somewhat prepared. But don't get me wrong: Jillian still managed to kick my butt! (Quite literally, for one of the cardio moves. lol.) I'm not sure if I'll commit to it daily for the next 30 days--I tend to get bored very quickly doing the same exercise routine every day--but I definitely want to do it again a couple more times this week.
  • reneeramirez4christ
    reneeramirez4christ Posts: 112 Member
    Me! haha! I've done it before but I'm starting over again! I start tomorrow!
  • mrsrdqz86
    mrsrdqz86 Posts: 19
    Yay! Im in! I was planning on starting tomorrow too
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    well I was planning on starting it tomorrow also. However the last time I started it I only lasted 3 days. lol

Samantha, I started before Xmas, then tore my meniscus! That was the end of 30DS! Now I'm ready to try again...
  • ucrdancer
    ucrdancer Posts: 27 Member
    I started today! :heart:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member

Samantha, I started before Xmas, then tore my meniscus! That was the end of 30DS! Now I'm ready to try again...

At least you had an excuse for stopping! I just wussed out! LOL
  • elenakristine
    elenakristine Posts: 29 Member
    I started it and did it for 5 days straight and just wanted to die, lol. But I'll try to get back on it!! Level 1... :P She gets kinda annoying somehow ;D
  • I'm keen to start this again too (just need to get over this sinus infection first). I find that after a few days, I can play some music over the top of the commentary and just follow along with the video.
  • gaylan61802
    gaylan61802 Posts: 8 Member
    Just finished Day 1. :smile:
  • rnom
    rnom Posts: 16
    I'm in!
  • I started today !

I'm so excited so many people were intrested in it!!!! Can't wait to see the results :)

It was pretty darn hard in my opinion [and I was only on level 1!] but I could feel the burn after the first five minutes!
  • NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    I started on Saturday but would love to join the group! I tried it a few months ago and had to stop after day 7 or so because my hip started to kill me. I'm a little worried about either getting too worn down doing it every day or injuring myself again somehow, but want to try to do it every day for 30 days and see what happens, hopefully this time I can make it. I'm also doing spin 3x a week and walking/jogging 3x a week. I'm thinking of cutting down my walking/jogging to once a week during the 30DS but haven't decided, will just wing that part and see.
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    I started last week and I have been doing it every other day or so. I supplement other workouts in between. I just picked up the Biggest Loser Cardio Maxx yesterday and am going to give that a try tonight. I want to keep up with the 30 DS though cause it is an intense workout in a short period of time and time is limited for me most days. Since I started it last week, I have lost 2 lbs!! I also noticed that on day #2, I could already do some of the exercises better than on day #1. It is pretty amazing if you can stick with it.