Back on Track

Options
I was on here about a year and a half ago, after I had my daughter. I lost a good 30 pounds, but I had to stop because my daughter was losing weight. Thankfully, everything turned around for her, but I had gotten out of my routine at the gym and on here, and it's taken me a year to get back. In the mean time, I gained everything back, plus abot 10 pounds. I've been back for 2 weeks now, going to the gym and tracking my food and exercise on here. It's so good to be back, and thankfully, it's been pretty easy getting back into it, once I really made the first steps. I'm feeling good and really trying to stick with it this time.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome back ............and YOU CAN DO THIS :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: good luck on your weight loss journey
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Welcome Back!

There are many here now who had successful losses in the past, but for one reason or another, fell off track but have now come back to do it again, so you are definitely not alone! Good luck to you!
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Hi -- good luck and you can do this, of course you know that! You have! I am in the same boat so let's make it melt and stay off this time!