Turbo Jam Results-Before and after pictures please!

Options
Fathima0712
Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
Hi
I am Fathima and i have started doing turbo jam and i LOVE it..i have been doing it for more than a week and gotta say it pretty much feels like a party,where i dont have to feel conscious about the wobbly butt.
When i first did the 30day shred,what really motivated me to keep going was the before and after shots i saw on here.

I searched a lot for a similar thread for turbo jam,but i was not able to find it!

I would love it if everyone who has before and after pictures from Turbo Jam for all the other L-L-Ladies and F-F-Fellas who want some motivation to keep going at Turbo Jam!

Replies

• najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I would definitely love to see before and after pictures as well! I'm still attempting to stay consistent with Turbo Jam myself.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    MAN i love me some Turbo Jam. I am starting insanity back up today. I think I might mix in some Turbo Jab Ab Jam along the way.
  • codycisco
    codycisco Posts: 62
    Options
    I just started Turbo Jam today too and would love to see some success pics!
  • glamsam8
    glamsam8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump.
    I just started too, and would LOVE to see the results ^^
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bump..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!