ChaLean Extreme !

vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Is anybody doing this workout ? I am starting tomorrow and want to know if any one wants to join!

Replies

• limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    im doing it. im in my last week of phase two. i love it. I am starting to see a flat stomach, my body looks better than ever. love my muscles.
  • Iluvchopsticks
    Iluvchopsticks Posts: 130 Member
    I'd love to join you. I started week3 today of the burn phase and love this program so far!!
  • I will join you! I did one round earlier this year then went to P90X after that. I was doing sooooo good then my kiddos got the flu, about two weeks of boogery, slobbery kisses from my boys later, I had it too.:sick: :grumble:

I am feeling much better now and neding to get back to work. Count me in.
  • vhuber
    Sounds good ! I just finished INSANITY with Shaun T on Tuesday so I want to keep it movin! This title will be under the fitness topic and we can post our workouts etc; OK? Looking forward to checking in tomorrow! Try to get a full nights sleep!
    Verda
  • vhuber
    Started my first circuit phase today and I wish it would have been LONGER! I have been into weight lifting for about 5 years to keep toned up so I was hoping this would have been longer, oh well!! I am going to run now to burn up some calories!!! Best wishes!
  • vhuber
    2nd day of circuit phase and I pushed myself heavy! Felt fatigued when i finished but WILL do eliptical for some more cardio!
  • vhuber
    3rd day of burn circuit! Pushed heavy and then did some aerobics for some cardio fat burn!
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Hey Verda!

Glad to see you started a Chalean thread! I will be curious to see how you like it as I will be doing Chalean (i hope) next year (after a p90x/insanity hybrid). Only 1 more week of Insanity left for me! I am so excited to be DONE! Although I'm liking it, I miss weights sooooo much. You seem to be adding extra workouts everyday on top of the CHalean workout? Is it too easy by itself or just really short? Maybe when I do Chalean I should do it as a hybrid w/something else? hummmm something to think about I guess.

Good luck to you with Chalean! I will be following you on this thread for sure!
  • vhuber
    Hey Verda!

Glad to see you started a Chalean thread! I will be curious to see how you like it as I will be doing Chalean (i hope) next year (after a p90x/insanity hybrid). Only 1 more week of Insanity left for me! I am so excited to be DONE! Although I'm liking it, I miss weights sooooo much. You seem to be adding extra workouts everyday on top of the CHalean workout? Is it too easy by itself or just really short? Maybe when I do Chalean I should do it as a hybrid w/something else? hummmm something to think about I guess.

Good luck to you with Chalean! I will be following you on this thread for sure!
    To me ChaLean X is NOT long enough, I go as heavy as I can to where the 12th rep is tuff like she says but I need longer, especially after Insanity! Tomorrow I am going to throw in a max cardio after the lifting so I can get ramped and burn those cals. I'd like to drop 10 pounds (my husband would be upset to hear that, but I know I still have 10 pounds of chub there) and I feel you need cardio to do that! Yes I know muscle burns fat too but I need the endorphin kick!!! I hope others join me here, I am getting lonesome working out alone! LOL
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Hey! If you want you can come join us on thread "Turbo Jammers" (under the Fitness section). Turbo Jam is made by Chalene Johnson as well...and all of us on there are also doing Chalean Extreme, as well as mixing in some of her cardio routines! Come join us, we'd be happy to hear from you!!!! :happy:
  • vhuber
    Hey! If you want you can come join us on thread "Turbo Jammers" (under the Fitness section). Turbo Jam is made by Chalene Johnson as well...and all of us on there are also doing Chalean Extreme, as well as mixing in some of her cardio routines! Come join us, we'd be happy to hear from you!!!! :happy:
    Thank you Dawna, I think I will! I will tell them you sent me!! LOL
  • vhuber
    CHaLean Extreme has been moved to the Fitness & Exercise under topic: Turbo Jam Please come join us!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.