30 day shred - when to change levels?!

Options
Hi all,

So i'm on my 2nd day of the 30 day shred - aching like hell haha! I am planning on doing it every day (since it's only 20 minutes) and that means i will finish a couple of days before my fiances birthday too so hoping to drop a fair few pounds and inches :)

I just wondered how long you are meant to stay on level 1? is it 1 week...then 1 week on level 2 then 2 weeks on level 3?! or something else?

thanku! xxx

Replies

• mrswattie
    mrswattie Posts: 16
    Options
    I think it's 10 days on each level. At least that's what I did :smile:
  • konalove3
    konalove3 Posts: 79
    Options
    yup 10 days on each level. im on day 2 :D
  • sfuller911
    sfuller911 Posts: 63
    Options
    I did Shred and I had to stay on one for quite a while because of the cardio! I am only 85% out of shape now so I might go on to Level 2. Jillian is a beast isn't she? I love her.
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I think it's 10 days on each level. At least that's what I did :smile:

Yep 10 days on each level
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    quick question,I'm starting on Friday,what else do I need besides the DVD? hand weights or anything?
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    quick question,I'm starting on Friday,what else do I need besides the DVD? hand weights or anything?

Yep you need hand weight and a matt if you are working out on a hard floor! good luck..it's a killer :) xxx
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! i should have known that 3 levels...30 days = 10 days on each level duhhh!! bring it on. I am swearing a lot when i do it but i can feel it is really going to get me the results i want :) xxx