JODIE FROM SYD AUSTRALIA .LOOKING 4 FRIENDS

Options
:smile: Hi Everyone

My name is Jodie
Im 29 ...30 in 2 weeks ..wha whooo!
Im looking for someone who needs a pal and some one can be a pal..That wont order hot chips and mud cake in front or you!

I love all my girl friends but honestly to keep the motivation is so hard when you have the temptation of wine and cheese all the time !

I have an apple shape body and i am 75kg ..so i look like humpty dumty ..well i think any way lol
you know the shape..skinny hot legs...no bum......and one big belly , even my back is joined in !

When i was young and at school i always was the bigger girl...I do blame my mum and dad for owning a cake and pie shop for that lol.

Any way my heaviest was 90 kg when i was in my early 20's

Then after i got out of a bad relationship i head off to work on cruise ships as a beautician.
I ended up a at 63 kg still had the apple shape...but i fitted into size 10-12 clothes.

When i was 26 i went back on the ships as a SINGER !! YES you heard me right... PROFESSIONAL SINGER !! I WAS STOKED.

Since then ive travelled the world, met a man ,fell in love....he broke my heart and for the last 2 years ive been at home healing my heart, feeling sorry for myself and eating and not moving. I also had a buiseness plan that didtnt work out which didnt help either.

So i have finally let go of all that greif and saddnes.
Im know ready to get the jodie i know back .

I would honestly be so great full for anyone who would like to be my freind through this.

Its guna be a hard slog ..but together we can achieve our goals.

Ive decied to go back as a singer on the ships again (EX WILL DEFINATLEY NOT BE THERE )
I have till September 15th 10 weeks
Im 75 kg now
want to be 65kg
Thats 10kg
That means no cheating !!
Ok so maybe i....more like 68kg...i am turning THIRTY ya know lol

I look forward to hearing from you and your story.
Im looking forward to motivating you and sharing the joy and the pain .

Jodie:smile:

Replies

• Blinx99
    Blinx99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    we all need motivation and inspiration

you come to the right place!
  • shuyck
    shuyck Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a 26 year old female in Denver Colorado. I am looking for friends as well because I need something and someone to keep me motivated to lose the wieght that I would like to lose. Shooting for losing 30 pounds.
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Hi Jodie,

I'm 35 and from NZ. I weigh at the mo 71.5kg and have ten kilos to loose too except while you are an apple i am more like a pear!!!
    Major issues with my legs!!! I would love to be able to motivate you and in return you motivate me. You are in the right place on here as its full of people wanting to motivate you. You can do this and we are all here on the same journey to motivate each other. Hope to talk and motivate you soon!!!!
  • cathp83
    cathp83 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Jodie, My Names Cath I'm from South Wales in the UK, i am 28.
    I'm also looking for help with getting motivated too as i have my friends wedding on the 21st september this year and my goal is to lose 21lb by then (fingers crossed). i am 206lb now lost 2lb last week so 19 to go!! Have more to lose after this but it's a mini goal for myself for now.

I have joined the summer challenge on here and you weigh in every week, which i am finding helps because it makes you want to lose as much as you can, and stops you from cheating.

Add me as a friend if you like xxxx
  • minihaak
    minihaak Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey Jodie,
    I'm Mione and I live up in QLD at little place called Bundaberg. Anyways I'm happy to support you. I'm also turning 30 this year and have very similiar goals! Also love to have a sing and teach singing from home. How awesome so you to be able to do that professionally!! Love to help you achieve your goals. I find that you just need to take it one day at a time and try not to make too many changes at once. The small things turn into large things pretty quickly and you don't get overwhelmed in the process.

Friend request sent :)
  • 80ld
    80ld Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    same here! 77 kg tho & a pear :(
  • JSathe
    JSathe Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow, Jodie you are doing wonderfully. 16 pounds is an awful lot to lose in just one month if that is what you have lost since joining this month.