Looking for friends similar to me.

Options
ses0786
ses0786 Posts: 31 Member
Hi. I'm 26 years old and I've been doing MFP for 4 months. I'm looking for friends who have similar eating habits to me. I have cut nothing out of my diet, I have only cut back. I have a cheat day once a week and I go to the gym at least 4 days a week. I have some get friends on MFP but sometimes feel like I'm the only one who still eats carbs and stuff like that. Is there anyone else out there? :)

Replies

• Linda474
    Linda474 Posts: 11
    Options
    Me too, would love some people with similar eating habits to myself?
  • leeluchickenbruce
    leeluchickenbruce Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I eat carbs now and then! I tend to choose vegetables first, but my proportions are about right!
  • Leileth
    Leileth Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 24 and just the same : sport 4/5 times a week, nothing out but everything less (and carbs too, of course), and a joker once in a while. Feel free to add me !
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    I'm 27, and i haven't cut anything out either... just eat what i want, just in moderation. i don't work out as such, go kettlebells when i can and in the middle of doing 30ds. been here nearly 6 months and lost 22lbs so far, which i'm really happy with because i had a crap couple of months, but getting back into it now! feel free to add me.
  • mrs_penguin
    Options
    I couldn't NOT eat carbs. Sheesh. I live for them!
    I don't know how to "add" people, but feel free to add me!