5 months, over 50 lbs down, soo happy =) PICS

Options

Replies

• khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You looked great in both pictures (you carried it well), but you sure do look stunning now :) Congrats!!!

you look EXACTLY LIKE that "plus size" model (I say plus size in quotes because she was a freaking size 10, and that is NOT plus size in my world....lol) that was on americas next top model...the blonde...she was so pretty

anyway lol thank you so much!!
  • khedl85
    Options
    You do look amazing!!! 50lbs in 5 months was some serious work! Congrats

thank you so much, it feels so good to look and feel equally good for once!!!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great job:love::love: :love: :love:
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fabulous. How many calories did you eat daily and what percentage were your macros.
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome! I've been at this for exactly 5 months and have been plataued at 22lbs gone for 2 months now :-( Did you have any plateau? How did you avoid or overcome it?
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratualtions. You look good
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    fantastic job
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • ang3li
    ang3li Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well done! What a great achievement! You should be very proud of yourself
  • netkka
    netkka Posts: 4
    Options
    im so happy for you!!!!!
    10lbs a month wow
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success!!!
  • khedl85
    Options
    Wow awesome! I've been at this for exactly 5 months and have been plataued at 22lbs gone for 2 months now :-( Did you have any plateau? How did you avoid or overcome it?

Yes!!! I hit 30 lbs down, and stopped for a solid 3 weeks--didnt lose anything. I doubled my water intake for a week, and then went back to normal (sounds odd...I know) but it got me over my hump! More water!
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Please inform me what herbal supplement that was...
  • khedl85
    Options
    Thank you all so very much!! For the first time in years, I fit in a medium top, I'm in size 6-8 pants and shorts, AND when I ordered my wedding dress, I was a size 12, they need to swap it out for a size 4! I'm overwhelmed with happiness; but sometimes the "chubby brain" wants to come out and I take notice to my flaws still-- on going battle and life style change.

You all look so good yourselves!! =)
  • bephi
    bephi Posts: 12
    Options
    Gr8 job. Ur beautiful! :)
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    me3-1.jpg

I know, I know....look but don't touch. You didn't need to put up a sign! :wink:

BTW...you look amazing! Congrats to you on your weight loss and the upcoming wedding (so it sounds).
  • khedl85
    Options
    me3-1.jpg

I know, I know....look but don't touch. You didn't need to put up a sign! :wink:

BTW...you look amazing! Congrats to you on your weight loss and the upcoming wedding (so it sounds).

Lmao!! It was an old saw mill from the 1800s, and I stood on the boards that if they collasped, I'd end up in the water. I know, dumb@ss move but as soon as you tell me I can't do something, I wanna try to do it anyway lol

Thanks =)
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, well done!
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    BonnieeWalkerr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Wow so inspiring!
  • khedl85
    Options
    AMAZING! Wow so inspiring!

Thank you so much!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!