Frozen Grapes?

Options
i haven't tried them yet but I've heard some people say they're great. I love Frozen bananas. Any other great healthy ideas?
:wink:

Replies

• Sequence88
    Sequence88 Posts: 23
    Options
    I've just recently tried the frozen grapes, so good! Someone just suggested to me to try frozen cherries as well, which sounds awesome :)
  • KGreen1122
    Options
    Frozen grapes are one of my favorite snacks!! I heard of it years ago as a stop smoking aid. Not sure if it works for that or not, but nonetheless, they are yummy!! Frozen raspberries and blueberries are good too! I like to put the frozen blueberries in cereal. It keeps the milk really cold and they have a little crunch when the cereal inevitably starts to get soggy.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite snacks! Try it! :)
  • Pengylicious
    Pengylicious Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Blend frozen rasberries together with a banana and you have a delicious banana-berry sorbet :) Try it! I dare you all!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes is a yes must in my house! I don't always get right to them, so they last longer. And GREAT for the summer time!
  • lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love frozen grapes! I now buy bags of frozen fruit salad with grapes, melon, pear, tangerine and pineapple in and don't bother to defrost it, I just go ahead and it eat frozen. It takes longer to eat and is lovely on a hot day (and cheap!) but I do find myself digging out the grapes and melon first!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    A word of advice...if you happen to have a small child do not leave the frozen grapes where they can get to them. Chocking hazard.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I must be about the only one that hates frozen grapes... I just can't stand the texture.

Even my 87 year old grandpa loves them!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried frozen grapes yet, but I always hear about them!
    I'll have to try!
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    You can always freeze a few and see what you think. I freeze them because I can't eat them up fast enough before they go bad. My only issue is that I don't like eating super-cold fruit, but frozen grapes are very refreshing.
  • grannynj
    grannynj Posts: 21
    Options
    I enjoy frozen grapes. My favorite are red seedless globe grapes. It is always a leap of faith buying grapes in my location, seems more often that not grapes are sour. Dang! Even though NJ is supposed to be the Garden State seems grapes just don't cut it.
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    I LOVE frozen grapes! Especially when it's reallllllyyyyyy hot!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Frozen blueberries are good too.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    they are great and help you go through them slower. If I didn't freeze grapes I thin I would eat them all in one sitting lol and they are cool and refreshing for summer time.

Frozen fruit is great, just don't freeze melons lol does not turn out well!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I must be about the only one that hates frozen grapes... I just can't stand the texture.

Finally! Someone else who dislikes them! Yes, the texture's icky. And being so cold kills some of the flavor...
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes are super yummy.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Nope, not the only one. Me either. I hate any frozen fruit (unless it's blended in a smoothie)
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    If you freeze a banana until solid, then whiz it up in a blender or food processor, it gets creamy and a little gooey, just like good custard ice cream. Used to make it for my kids and my Grandson when kids were flu bugged.. forgot about it until I saw this post.. will have to try it for myself maybe with some honey, or peanut butter... or nutella!!! MMMM getting hungry!!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    They are okay frozen, but they turn to mush when they start to thaw out.
  • PeopleAreStrange
    Options
    I'd prefer to chop up grapes & add them to my porridge instead of eating them frozen.