Could really use some support

Options
2»

Replies

• mntwinsfan53
    Options
    I have been on this site for a few months now and have been learning alot. Like everyone else, we all have our bad days. I have short term goal coming up and really need some support and encouragement from people. My younger brother just got engaged and although there is no date set yet, I am expecting he will get married sometime next spring to fall. That gives me minimum 8 months to trim down and look fabulous for the family pictures. Please feel free to add me as your friend, even though I don't know you. As much support as I need, I am here to help support you in your goals.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    I have 90lbs to lose., One reason I am doing this is for my son! I will add you! I could used some support too sometimes! :)
  • EvilMomma
    EvilMomma Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Don't be afraid to see your doc about antidepressants. I couldn't do it otherwise. All the support in the world, all the friends, all the good nutrition doesn't matter when my brain chemistry is out of balance.
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support, encouragement and friend requests. I know I am not alone in this. Together, we can do this!