Hello I am new here

bella_diamond
bella_diamond Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
hello i was on a diet.. last friday i ate at mcdonalds and my diet went down hilll and i had lost 16 lbs im sure i have gained atleast 5 to 8 lbs back :( i feel crappy i neeed to get back on my diet but its so hard! please help me. my hubby eats so unhealthy candy chips cake soda and it hard with all that stuff in the house

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Hi and welcome to a very awesome site! You have NOT given up yet, your here and you have not done near as much damage as you think! Go walk & get some fresh air! It will clear the mind of negatives and the endorphins will kick in and you will be re-energized to succeed! Do you and your household a favor and eliminated ALL crap that is going to create bad health. If your hubby wants something unhealthy ask him to go get himself something but not to bring it in the home! Losing weight is hard enough without his temptation, ask him to please help in that area! You can do this, please check out the success stories on here and message them for any support, they will gladly help you! They KNOW exactly what you are going through!! I ask you to continue posting, reading and most importantly LOGGING everything that goes into your mouth. The old saying Calorie in Calorie out by using exercise is VERY true! Try it, you'll like it! Best wishes!
  • Hi,

I hear ya sister! I live alone so I am in control of what is in my kitchen cabinets and drawers but that does not stop me from eating too many of them when I get discouraged.

I joined this site yesterday at the suggestion of a friend. I am so glad I did. I consider this my first step in the right direction and so should you. It will be a hard road ( I have about 50 lbs to lose) but I already know that if I get discouraged I can turn to this website for comfort instead of food.

I had McDonalds today but I chose a Southwest salad and low fat dressing. It would have been so nice to add a milk shake to my order but I DIDN'T. I consider tht a victory for me!

You can do it too. On step at a time...they all count when they add up!

Now all I have to do is get my butt out of this chair and get walking! lol

Keep the faith!

Sue :flowerforyou:
  • thanks alot ladies :)
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    welcome to mfp:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.