I finally DID it!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have to argue a little IT is huge you changed your life got healthy are now happier with yourself there is nothing more huge if you can make the changes the pounds follow I didnt change until I was a mess at age 60 I changed and learned to live better jog exercise and know what is going into my body after that it didnt matter if it was the first 10 pounds or the last 10 on my journey it was HUGE because I was doing it so it is HUGE you can do it for yurself
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on your success!
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You look great! And 35 pounds is not a small amount by any stretch of the imagination, you should be very proud of your hard work. :) Congratulations.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Such a huge difference! Thank you for sharing. Our goals are very similar and I have been getting discouraged lately so this is really inspiring to me. I am 5'3" I got to my hugest in January of this year. I topped the scales at 185 after 3 kids and lots of emotional eating habits. I started watching my portions more and at the end of May was at 177. I started working out and now am at 169. I feel like it is SO slow moving but I have to keep focus. It's hard sometimes.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    YOU look wonderful! The change is too huge.... great work!
  • sadieburks1
    Options
    Great job - the hard work paid off. I might be using you for inspiration. Thanks for sharing!
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    How long have you been running?
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on a job well done!
    You should be very proud of yourself. You look great!
  • ctrygalk
    ctrygalk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you! There is nothing better than working towards a goal and crossing a finish line. I did a 10k recently and it may not have been the best in time yet it felt wonderful. Your doing great and look fabulous!
  • mbailey84
    mbailey84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started C25K last week.. Thats all the running ive done. I have an elliptical i was exercising on and would 20 min to 50 min on there. Any advice would be great. Im going to a running store to get good shoes because i have heard thats the main reason peeps quit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!