I've come a long way, baby! 365 days on MFP :)

Options

Replies

• chriscm70
    chriscm70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great work! and thanks for sharing! :-)
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! You look great! Keep up all the hard work and great motivation!
    Thank you for posting!
  • citydwellers
    Options
    You look great. You are a great inspiration to me that is really only starting (again).
    Bonnie
  • rat70
    rat70 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Fantastic work. This is just the kick in the pants I need to get me back on track.
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!
    Good job
  • EfJ2013
    EfJ2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You are a warrior! Thanks for sharing the touchstones you used each day - recording, eating healthy, exercise and motivational reading - YOUR POST is my motivational reading for today! :-)
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    This is an inspiration for anyone who says or has said "if i started a year ago i would have been doing well by now "
    GRATS :smile:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job! Soon you will be at your goal!!
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Chetanpayne
    Options
    Well, you are my reading something inspirational today! You do look GREAT. What a wonderful job you did there. I have had similar situations over the years with my weight. I also got down about 5 years ago on a stupid 1000 calorie a day diet that according to docs really messed up my metabolism. I gained all that back plus about 25!
    I have been with MFP for about 11 days. I had just found this site a couple of weeks back. I have thus far lost 8 pounds but had lost some before I started posting here. I am way over weight, so have about another 40 to go. But slow is the name of the game. Like I tell my friends, America's top model called me and told me they would wait! LOL
    Congrats to you. I hope to be a success story too in the next year.
    Have a wonderful day and ciao from Italy!
    Chetan Payne:smile:
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary... and congratz on your weight loss and new healthy lifestyle
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Awesome job!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! Congrats!!
  • leetime4me
    leetime4me Posts: 20
    Options
    Just what I needed to read on a monday morning! Congrats! You are a super hero!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your current weight loss; and may your continued weight loss journey be a successful one.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Great job honey.
  • dajero1
    dajero1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look great..can you even keep from smiling when looking in the mirror? ROLL TIDS:smile:
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are looking good-- so strong, happy and healthy! You look like you're there! ;-)
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wowza!!! thanks for the motivation for the day! You look amazing! It's awesome what 46lbs can do for the body, mind and soul! YAY!!!
  • deandrajg
    deandrajg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :heart: :smile: Dear sweet friend, I am so proud of you. Your dedication, hard work, and determination is so inspiring to me and others. Tears:cry: streamed down my face as I looked at your pictorial journey. I am honored of the picture with me and the sweet kind words. Girl, you are the reason why I get off my butt every day and do something. You rock and you got this last 10 pounds in the bag! :heart: you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!