Hello

Jewel10
Jewel10 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am joining today and plan to stay on at least until I am finally up under 200 pounds. I went from 130 to 180 after I had my kids 15 years ago and then slowly crept up over 200. My goal is 165 so I have a total of 55 pounds to lose. I eat out of boredom/frustration so I know I am an emotional eater. I never post on sites like this so I hope this helps! I did start running a little this week along with walking which I am used to. The running hurts my shins in the front! but I see all these people whizzing around the park with their walkman and I really want to be able to do that!!! Maybe stretching before jogging will help. I am going to try again today.

Replies

• Jewel10
    Jewel10 Posts: 2 Member
    I am joining today and plan to stay on at least until I am finally up under 200 pounds. I went from 130 to 180 after I had my kids 15 years ago and then slowly crept up over 200. My goal is 165 so I have a total of 55 pounds to lose. I eat out of boredom/frustration so I know I am an emotional eater. I never post on sites like this so I hope this helps! I did start running a little this week along with walking which I am used to. The running hurts my shins in the front! but I see all these people whizzing around the park with their walkman and I really want to be able to do that!!! Maybe stretching before jogging will help. I am going to try again today.
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome, Jewel - you'll love it here. Best wishes on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great place to help.
  • Awesome start!!! I am an emotional eater as well. I am slowly learning. Good Luck!!! Heidi
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    welcome !!!! good luck!!!:flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.