Stuck on a flavor...

pbecraft
pbecraft Posts: 17
I realize that I get stuck on a flavor, eat that until I am sick of it or sometimes until my family is sick of it. Here are some examples: grilled chicken burgers (2 months), peanut butter toast (happens off and on), chocolate chip cookie dough (thanks for the wide array of unhealhy recipes on pinterest:grumble: ), my latest is grilled chicken strips with Frank's Hot Sauce I either put them in egg roll wrappers and bake OR on a tortilla and bake (mock buffalo pizza).

So what has been your flavor addictions?

Replies

• roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    OMG!! I do that too

here are some

minestrone soup (there are about 10 cans leftover from this phase)
    green beans
    egg white omelettes
    oatmeal
    udon noodles w/ sriracha chili sauce (still in this phase)

it's soooo annoying. i'm all, "wow, i love this food, i'm going to eat it every day FOREVER!!!" and buy tons and tons of it and then end up not wanting it at all two days later
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Corn on the cob
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    White cheddar popcorn
    Goldfish
    Cheerios
    Eggo Waffles
    :)
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    i do that all the time hahah and I keep thinking it has to be hurting me since it limits my nutrients.

For example, Im on a poached egg kick now - eat them all the time. and wow, eggs in that qty give terrible gas! hahah
  • Saiklor
    Saiklor Posts: 183
    asparagus!!!

I'm addicted

which is weird because I'm usually addicted to things like chocolate, lays baked chips, pickles, etc.

but hey! I'll take asparagus for an addiction any day!
  • pbecraft
    OMG!! I do that too

here are some

minestrone soup (there are about 10 cans leftover from this phase)
    green beans
    egg white omelettes
    oatmeal
    udon noodles w/ sriracha chili sauce (still in this phase)

it's soooo annoying. i'm all, "wow, i love this food, i'm going to eat it every day FOREVER!!!" and buy tons and tons of it and then end up not wanting it at all two days later

I have leftovers from my phases as well! I wish I could just predict when the phase would end,
  • pbecraft
    :bigsmile: Thanks for making me feel not so alone with the flavor obesession:bigsmile: