Hello all, need friends for accountability..

Options
Hello all my name is Carol and I do not have any one that is willing to try this with me. I am looking for those that are not afraid to say to me Carol where have you been or come on Carol you can do this. I need a lot of support as I am looking to lose over 100 pounds. Thank you all!!

Replies

• Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Carol, feel free to add me. I was in the same boat as you are. I have lost just about 60 lbs since January and still have about 50 lbs more to go.
  • FTaiwo
    FTaiwo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Carol! My name is Lola and I can totally be that person for you if you could also return the favor. I've been using this site for almost a month and I've seen some improvements, but I still have a way to go. I have mentioned this site to friends and family, and like you no know I know is willing to do this with me. If you are interested, feel free to add me as a friend. Either way, best wishes reaching your goals!
  • sandseeker
    Options
    Hi All my name is Jennifer and I too am new to this and am needing some people who will give kind words of encouragement, feel free to add me as a friend Lets get a Circle of friends going!! I have never had encouragement and think this is just what i might need to make it work this time. so if you will encourage me I will encourage you. Thanks for all the help ahead of time just message me if you want to be friends.
  • mcedes02
    mcedes02 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I don't have a lot of real life support either! My hubby tries bless his heart. But no matter what I'm determined to make it!! We can do it together!
  • vinneeminnee123
    Options
    Add me :) it is soooo much easier with a buddy! My roommate and I are working our booty's off together!
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm looking for support and accountability too. I think it makes a big difference towards your success!
  • sillygoose03
    Options
    I"m in the same boat. My boyfriend tries to support me but a lot of time it ends up sounding like a lecture to me. I'll send you a friend request. Anyone else, please feel free to add me. :) Together we can do this!
  • Foofieplus3
    Foofieplus3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol, I feel the same way. I need someone looking over my shoulder and holding me accountable. I do great by myself for about a week and then start to fall back to my old habits. I will hold you accountable if you will do the same for me. I have been on MFP for about a week now and really love the supportive attitudes.
  • mminter22
    mminter22 Posts: 29
    Options
    Come on and add me!! :smile: I get great support on here and it really helps when you post your diary and exercise and you get lots of "way to go" makes you wanna try harder:)
  • MrsZamfir
    MrsZamfir Posts: 4
    Options
    I am so happy to see all the people adding me as a friend. You have all made me cry in a good way. I felt so alone going in this, not now. You kindness means so so much to me, I had felt hopeless. Again the biggest thank you!!
  • nikirayven
    nikirayven Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey Carol!! I am so excited to see that someone else is interested in accountability!! I love it. I am the same way I need someone to say Hey Nick have you… or Hey Nick did you blah blah blah. My hubby is doing it now but I would love to have you add me and we can help each other out!!

http://nikirayvenblog.blogspot.com/
  • Avasmama2000
    Avasmama2000 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful lady! I would love to be your fitness friend! I need accountability, too. Let's get motivated together!
  • Anthyitis
    Anthyitis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me too, if you like. I've been giving this website to all of my friends who are interested in weight loss, but none of them are using it. Boo, oh well. It would be really nice to have a friend who is actually active on the site and willing to hold me accountable. Don't worry, I'll do the same for you!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    HI Carol, Welcome, feel free to add me as well. I still have a ways to go myself.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me too. Before MFP I lost 90lbs...so I know what its like to have a big number to lose! Good luck!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    We all start somewhere. "A journey of a thousand miles starts with single step"
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX6eyC1QIAHob2EkNa-vACpjNJBD7tBp7XcAfvSNC9FhTGyjKNrg
    Add me if you'd like.
  • rachellem86
    rachellem86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I don't have a whole lot of weight to lose... but I log on daily and am always available for support and good old kick in the pants ;)
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'd love more accountability buddies too! I log on daily and have about 20 lbs to go, but they are incredibly stubborn! :)
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!