41 yr old mom- 59 lbs to go- need friends!

Options

Replies

• kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm a youngster, but I've got 63.6 lbs to lose and it's been a tough ride so far with a thyroid problem, two kids and a disabled husband. You can add me if you'd like.
  • Shawna150
    Shawna150 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a 40 year old mom and I understand. You can add me too!
  • Shawna150
    Shawna150 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'll be 40 in three weeks, I have 2 sons, I've lost 84 pounds, and still have about 40-45 to go!
    congrats on the 84 pounds! Have you done it all on this site?
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Almost 40 year old mom of 5! Definitely know what you are going through. I have lost almost 30 lbs. total and have about 15 more to go! Feel free to add me.
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old mom who's also struggling to lose weight. Please feel free to add me. I think encouragement makes all the difference!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'll be 40 in three weeks, I have 2 sons, I've lost 84 pounds, and still have about 40-45 to go!
    congrats on the 84 pounds! Have you done it all on this site?

Thanks! :) I actually only discovered this site about 50 days ago, so I was on my own for most of it, but the last 13 pounds I have lost since I began logging have felt like the BEST ones because of all the support here! <3
  • kimberlyhaddix
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. 40 yr old mom with grown kids. I have about 90 pounds more to go.
  • hollywoodson
    Options
    You can add me, I need friends too!!! I am brand new to MFP, just this morning. I need to loose 50-60 pounds!!! I guess we are all in this together! My personal trainer suggested MFP to track calories & exercise.
  • JamminAng
    JamminAng Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey, there! 42 year old wife and mom of two... been on MFP for over 60 days...but the weight is NOT coming off! I'm exercising, but not consistently. Diet needs to be cleaned up too! I can't out exercise a poor diet!

I am open to more friends! Feel free to add me as well! I can use the additional accountability!
  • kathleenp518
    kathleenp518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I recently joined myself and Iove these boards. They are very motivating. I look forward to sharing with you. :smile:
  • mminter22
    mminter22 Posts: 29
    Options
    Feel free to add me....41 mother of 3 :) trying to lose 26 pounds!
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm a 41 yo mom of 2. Have already lost, 26 lbs here, but have another 25 to go. Hopefully before sept. :0)
    I'll add ya! Anyone else can feel free to add me as well..its great to have the support!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I am 41 years young. I am a mom of a beautiful little girl who is going to be 4 years old. No more excuses of I just had a baby (LOL). I have lost about 24 pounds within 9 weeks and about 15+ more to go. I am not only looking to lose weight, but reduce my BMI from 305 to 20-22%. I would LOVE the extra friends. Not to be picky, but if it is as important to you as it is to me and you REALLY want the change as badly as me, I would hope that my "friends" would log on daily and keep track of all of your foods and exercise. That is how it is going to work. Being on here is truly the way to get the motivation and support too. It has also been a great way to get additional clean food ideas. I lost about about 16 pounds before MFP and about 8 pounds after (been on about3 weeks), but just love the site and the new friends. If you are committed, or this sounds like you ~ FRIEND ME!!!!!
  • Avasmama2000
    Avasmama2000 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count on me! I'd love to be friends!!!:smile:
  • BreakingUpWith75lbs_Cass
    Options
    Free free to add me I enjoy making new fitness pals :)
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hi, all of you are so young! I'm a 53 yr old and I need help and friends too. Add me to your list! We can do this!
  • AmeliaHatton
    Options
    It's hard at any age! I'm 19 and have lost 27 pounds total, 14 of them on myfitnesspal. I still have 54 to go! I need encouragement as well, so I'll definitely add you! :)
  • belle0226
    belle0226 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ok done.
  • angelajmrn
    angelajmrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I too am 41 and looking for lots of encouragement. I have been more serious about things in the past 2 weeks than I have been in a long time. I have about 70 pounds to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • Saragre
    Saragre Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    46 here, with 50 to go. Here's to a challange :)