41 yr old mom- 59 lbs to go- need friends!

Options
124»

Replies

• pameej2
    pameej2 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old mom (of an 18 and 21 y/o). Have lost 61lbs (51 of which was on MFP). I have 90lbs to go
    Feel free to add me :)
  • DJDonadic
    DJDonadic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    Hey all. Please feel free to add me - I was an MFP fanatic about a year ago - lost 40 pounds using this tool, but pre-menopausal and put back on 15 of what i lost! GRRRR... But it does work!

Would love to be added to anyone's friend list! (44 years young and feeling better every day!)
  • tracydecicco
    tracydecicco Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am a 40 year old mom of two boys. I have around 50 lbs to lose. I like having support cause it is super hard to not eat anything I want! :) Friend me!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • nikirayven
    nikirayven Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am new to MFP as well and could use the encouragment. I have about 70 pounds to go myself :)

http://nikirayvenblog.blogspot.com/
  • powellr530
    Options
    37 year old mom of three teenagers. I completely understand. I have a great support system through my brother and sister in law, but at home its tough. No one else is working out or wants to change their eating habits. The other night I ate my meal from Elite Nutrition (for Insanity) and my kids got Chipotle and my husband got himself Steak and shake! Its all about how badly you want it for you! Feel free to add:)
  • somatiff
    somatiff Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!

I'm 30, no kids, but need all the motivation I can get. This is so hard to do. Need encouragement!!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!!! Welcome, it's worth the time and effort!
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    So glad you posted!
    I am 42 years old and a mother of 4. I have lost 40lbs so far, but the last 15-10lbs are killing me. I have always been the heaviest of my friends and it is so frustrating. Even now that I am down 40lbs I am still one of the heaviest. Would love new friends to motivate and go through the journey with.
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a 37 year old Mom of 3. I am just getting started on this mission (again) and none of my friends are really serious about this mission I am on so I am really lacking in the support department. Would love to join your support group if you would like.
  • jenfitz
    jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I can't wait to see less of us all down the road!!
  • karen6499
    karen6499 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    would like to join your group also, I am 45 years old as of thursday and I have two children 20 and 22 and a step son 25. I am also the Grandmother of soon to be 5 little boys 3 and under. I am looking for someone to talk to and for insiration and support in loosing weight.
  • velloxal
    velloxal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello :bigsmile:

I am 43 from Melbourne Australia. I keep my dairy :drinker: open to my friends , it's good way to look for ideas. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Will add you now :happy:
  • deb1962
    deb1962 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi..Good to have some Melbourne people to chat with :smile:
  • kthomison
    kthomison Posts: 6
    Options
    I can relate. I'm about to be 31 and need to loose about 60 lbs. I have a skinny friend doing myfitnesspal with me. She's trying to loose just a few pounds, but she's motivating me. I've use this site on and off for about a year. But never stuck to it. I have another girlfriend who was a great success using this site...so I'm motivated to keep it up! I get to eat the foods I want, and all I have to do is log the calories. How's it going so far?
  • susansofia
    Options
    Hi there I am soon to be 40 and just started this weight loss journey as well I have 60 pounds to go. Don't get discouraged just take it one day at a time!