Im New! Goal 70lbs

Options
Hello, My name is Lilly and I am 28 yrs old- I had a wake up call this weekend when i weighed myself and i am currently at 195lbs and im 5"2. I am beyond shocked and determined to do something about it. So far i have eaten breakfast, water and im starting my work out this afternoon. Im excited and nervous. I do not want to fail this time around. I appreciate any tips. Also does anyone know if Shakeology works? Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• mandacat79
    Options
    I'm also new.I need to lose around 70 pounds also.Good luck to you.If you learn any good tips please let me know.
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options
    I don't know anything about shakeology...But I have about that much to loose myself. You can do this, knowledge is half the battle. You are more than welcome to add me...and just remember this is a positive first step and you can and will realize your goals :)
  • Melissasussasia
    Melissasussasia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    YES Shakeology works girl! Add me
  • Plunkettdani
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what shakeology (?) is? I am new and determined also to lose my 65+ pounds....:bigsmile:
  • Melissasussasia
    Options
    Sorry I hit post reply before I meant to. I have been using Shakeology for a while, almost 3 years (off and on). I started using it again everyday about a week ago because #1- it's the healthiest thing you can put into your body at one time, #2- I have more energy and the "want" to work out, #3- I am a sugar addict, this cuts down my "need" not completely yet, but I know it will .I had it twice a day a year ago and lost 5lbs in a week. Granted you don't do that all the time but you can when you start out. I can't say enough about Shakeology, I think it's the best! I personally do not like the Greenberry, I am a Chocolate fan. I have yet to try the Strawberry but my friends have and love it. The Strawberry is vegan, and they are about to launch a Chocolate vegan as well. Contact me if you are interested, I'd love to help you and help eachother stay motivated!!!
  • TankLizzard
    Options
    I'm new to this, but I am not new to working out and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I used to be 180 lbs, 5' 9" and around 6% body fat. Then my life to a change for the worse when I was hurt in Iraq on my last tour. I got all the way up to 250 lbs and 32% body fat. The VA takes care of me medically and they told me I needed to do something our I would end up on several different medications to help with cholesterol and blood pressure. I'm 27 and I thought that was ridiculous, I'm not old enough to take those. So I finally decided to get off my butt and do something about it. I started in April and lost a bout 9 pounds with on and off exercise. Then finally a week ago I was told about this app and started using it. On top of that my wife also decided to get back in shape. So far I have gone to the gym everyday and have lost 5 pounds. Like I said, I started in April when my wife had to go away on business and since that time I have lost a total of 14 lbs the healthy way. This app and website is the best thing I have come across that is free and really makes you think about what you eat. I wish you and everyone the best on their search for a healthier them.
  • Melissasussasia
    Options
    It is the best meal ever :) I am a firm believer and user. If you are interested in some contact me, my email is lissa635@hotmail.com
    Feel free to add me-I'd love to be support for eachother! Do you have facebook? I am Melissa Gafford Whitley, find me and add.
  • MissMona02
    MissMona02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, im so excited! Im doing P90X later on this evening. - It says you have to be in top physical condition to do it, but im gonna take the challenge. I might start off slow but my boyfriend is going to support me. I admire people that are dedicated. Hats off to you all!
  • marisolsolano4
    Options
    hello I'm new at this I'm trying to lose 70 lbs i already lost 20 pounds in one month so I'm hoping to losing 70 more hoping i can lose 20 per month or more :)
  • KrystleDawn1982
    KrystleDawn1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! I know you can get there.
    I am now 251lbs and I am looking to get back down to 200lbs. Over all I want to lose more but I feel 200 is a good start. I have already lost about 9lbs!!

Feel free to add me!