Newbie here! 27 year old....Want to lose 40lbs

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this site and I am looking to lose 40lbs. I'm doing this because I finally feel confident enough to stick with it. I want to be able to feel comfortable in my own skin and proud of myself. I am a mother to a 9 year old, i work full time, and I am in school for my nursing degree. Needless to say, I don't have a ton of time to work out, but I am willing to put aside at least 30 minutes a day to work out. So far, i've just started running yesterday ...it was soooo hot~ lol. I'm very excited to use this site and looking forward to chatting with you guys on your goals and progress! :)

Jessica

Replies

• cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Hello Jessica. I'm Mark. Welcome to MFP. You will find alot of support here. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jgmpreston
    Options
    Progress is slow thats for sure i am trying to lose 30 i have been working out for over a month and tracking my calories for about 2 weeks one week with this app. However the app is amazing i love it. Just keep pushing 30 minutes a day is a great start. Just keep the end goal in mind and it will drive you all the way! Good luck!
  • Jessica21816
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • akadivaincharge
    Options
    Hi I am also new here, I am 29 with a newborn a 12 year old and a 7 year old and I am currently in school with a full time job. I really dont have time to work out but I put one hour aside every day but sundays to work out. I am very motivated I lost over 100 pounds back in 2001 and kept it off but with me just having a new baby over a month ago I put on 50 pounds and I have to work that off. I am not saying it is going to be easy but I am here if anyone needs help.