Starting My Second Round of Insanity...Let's do it together!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm starting my second round of Insanity on Monday, July 16th. Wanted to see if there was anyone out there who wanted to do it with me. This gives some of you some time to order it! I found that doing Insanity with someone the first time I did it back in March was super helpful and encouraging. Shoot me a PM or a friend request if you're interested! Let's do it together!

Replies

• xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am actually starting my second round today.. did it a year ago and was unable to finish the last 2 weeks of the last month.. lets see how it goes this time around.
  • morganfox5
    morganfox5 Posts: 52
    Options
    i started sunday!
  • DJDonadic
    DJDonadic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am with you!
  • jsonvega
    jsonvega Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, cant any insanity exercise in the myfitnesspal datebase, how do you guys record it? thanks
  • PDiddy0913
    PDiddy0913 Posts: 65
    Options
    Good luck to everyone starting it or already in the process of doing it!! Keep me posted! I remember what I went through the first time I did it a couple months ago. I wonder what wonders round 2 will bring!!
  • PDiddy0913
    PDiddy0913 Posts: 65
    Options
    hi, cant any insanity exercise in the myfitnesspal datebase, how do you guys record it? thanks

I, and most people on here, use a heart rate monitor to get a more accurate calorie count. There is no Insanity exercises in the database I believe. See if you can invest in an HRM. It's taken my work outs and logging to the next level. It was a GREAT investment!! I have a Polar FT-4 and my wife and I love it!