"I hate you", a quick NSV story :)

Options
OLFATUG
OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
A woman at the grocery store yesterday told me she 'hated me' because I was chowing down a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwhich in their little cafe. I explained to her that I had plenty of calories to spare today, as I just ran 18 miles. She told me she hated me again... lol

Then we got to talking and I gave her this web address. I hope she follows up, though she really only had *maybe* ten pounds to lose, but she said she always wanted to be a runner.

Fun little story. :)

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I hate you :drinker:
  • OLFATUG
    Options
    I hate you :drinker:

I know dear. ;P
  • bfairbanks1982
    bfairbanks1982 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love it! What a great NSV :smile:
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I would've ordered a 2nd one just to rub it in!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You really do look like Neal Patrick Harris! In the race picture, wearing black, I couldn't tell if that was you or him!
  • OLFATUG
    Options
    You really do look like Neal Patrick Harris! In the race picture, wearing black, I couldn't tell if that was you or him!

lol, yeah... I get that a lot! :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Gotta love your haters!!! LOL!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Why do people have to be so negative? It makes me sad. For them. But seeing your progress and your achievements, that makes me happy. You inspire me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!