New to MFP; Looking for pals TTC

Options
Hi there! My name is Nadia and I am 24 years old. I am a stay-at-home wife, and also trying to conceive. We have been trying to get pregnant for about 2 years now, and I think the problem is my weight. So I joined MFP, and I'm looking for friends who also need to shed lots of pounds or are also TTC to help encourage each other :) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• caauxter13
    caauxter13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi...looking for a pal to do this program. Just started today. I am Cecelia...mother of 2 grown children. Kids always came first. So getting back my life and started this program. Live in Ohio.
  • rannawelch
    rannawelch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Miranda, I'm also 24, we've been TTC for 2.5-3 years. We've finally decided to stop focusing on trying and to put all that energy to getting healthy so we'll be ready to take care of baby when it does come! I'd love to be friends, share stories and encourage each other!!
  • miamacreynold
    Options
    Hello Ladies! My husband & I are also TTC. I recently gained 20 pounds & after several months of TTC I've decided to focus on losing the weight rather than thinking it's not going to matter since I'll be pregnant soon (which hasn't happened) & I'll just gain more! I joined MFP because a friend uses it & has great sucess. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been trying for our 3rd child Since October last year. Also trying to lose weight, and brand new to the site :) feel free to friend me!
  • Macyboston
    Macyboston Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    HI Ladies. I just recently joined MFP about a week ago. We have been trying to conceive for about 2 years now. Please feel free to add me if you're looking to have a partner in your weight loss and fertility journey.
  • sbperry72
    sbperry72 Posts: 12
    Options
    Just wanted to wish you all luck in TTC and in weight loss.

I tried to go through things step by step - lost about 25 lbs to get to a healthy weight before TTC and then had trouble conceiving and ended up going through IVF. It is possible waiing to get the weight loss done first delayed us a bit but being at a healthy weight to start with but I am glad to have taken that step first.
  • MandiWins
    MandiWins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 21 years old, trying to lose 40 more lbs to get down to a healthy weight for me. My husband and I have been TTC for a year and half and no baby yet! We are now trying to focus on getting healthy (mostly me, he doesn't have much to work on) so when I do get pregnant I can have a healthy pregnancy and be able to handle labor better. Feel free to friend me! It is so hard to lose weight without support!
  • leyte26
    leyte26 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m 28 and have been ttc for 4 years. 2 years ago I lost 75 pounds in hopes to become pregnant. When that didn’t happen I became frustrated and stopped losing weight but have been maintaining. I hope to be starting ivf in the next few months, if we can stop hitting so many road blocks. I hope to be back on track and lose 25 pounds to better my chances at conceiving and a healthy pregnancy. Feel free to friend me!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm 33 and TTC. I also have PCOS. I hope to lose at least 20lbs, I really think that will make the difference.