Short girl challenge! Round 2!!

Options
Evette7
Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
I am looking to do another 30 day, 10lb challenge! Will you join me? Here is the criteria.....

Be 5'4" or under
Over 175lbs
Commit to exercise 5 days per week for at least 35 minutes, not including cleaning.
Commit to check in at least once a week
Offer to support others in the group

Join the group by posting here and do so before Friday, June 29th (lesson learned last time).

I will check in every day and also feel free to send me a friend request. Mutual support is key!

Replies

• orangebreeze
    orangebreeze Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • shoobz
    shoobz Posts: 119
    Options
    Can I join? 5'4, 175 pounds, and I try to exercise 7 days a week. :) I hate how everybody here seems to be so TALL.
  • livies_mommy
    Options
    I am totally in!
  • dgbiggz
    dgbiggz Posts: 25
    Options
    meee toooo!!
  • Evette7
    Options
    Can I join? 5'4, 175 pounds, and I try to exercise 7 days a week. :) I hate how everybody here seems to be so TALL.

Haha yup! Glad to have you!
  • Evette7
    Options
    I'm in!

Welcom aboard!
  • Evette7
    Options
    I am totally in!

Glad to have you!
  • Evette7
    Options
    meee toooo!!

:-)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Wait....was the other one finished? I thought that one was for the whole month of June. I was totally going to nail my goal of getting to 190 by the end of the month. LMAO. Anyway, whatever, I'm IN!! 5'1", 192 lbs.! :D
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Currently: 179 5'3 1/2". I hope to be unqualified for this group (under 175) during this round. :laugh:
  • newbb11
    newbb11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in!!! Does this start today?! I am excited and would LOVE to lose 10 pounds in a month!!
  • Evette7
    Options
    Wait....was the other one finished? I thought that one was for the whole month of June. I was totally going to nail my goal of getting to 190 by the end of the month. LMAO. Anyway, whatever, I'm IN!! 5'1", 192 lbs.! :D

Yes, it finished just a couple of days ago! Start this in,
  • actresskat
    actresskat Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello, yes please. This sounds doable. I'm 176 (just got in!!) and 5"3 (ahem, probably 2ish!) Hi everyone!
  • Evette7
    Options
    I'm in!!! Currently: 179 5'3 1/2". I hope to be unqualified for this group (under 175) during this round. :laugh:

Happy to have you with us!
  • Evette7
    Options
    I am definitely in!!! Does this start today?! I am excited and would LOVE to lose 10 pounds in a month!!

Me tooooooo
  • Evette7
    Options
    Hello, yes please. This sounds doable. I'm 176 (just got in!!) and 5"3 (ahem, probably 2ish!) Hi everyone!

Hi!
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm definetly in!
    I'm 5'3 and am 177 pounds.
  • actresskat
    actresskat Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Hi!

Hi!

Shoot, just checked my weigh-in page and I'm 177, dreamin' another pound off already ;) Does the challenge start on the 1st?
  • hayleeannie
    hayleeannie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm sooo in!
  • Evette7
    Options

Hi!

Hi!

Shoot, just checked my weigh-in page and I'm 177, dreamin' another pound off already ;) Does the challenge start on the 1st?

Yes! The challenge is for themonth of July.