New(ish) member needs some new friends! Let's do this!

Options
Hey everybody... I'm super excited to get back on track and lose this dreaded baby weight! This looks like the place to be get it done! Anyone want to have another friend? :) I need to get back to the weight that my profile pic shows minus 20lbs or so. Or at least back to that confidence level.

Replies

• kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I like to have moms on my list. My daughter is two, but my husband and I plan on having number two. I want to be down to a 'normal' weight before we start trying. Hopefully by the fall.
  • mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am a mom of 3 and on the go constantly. I am always looking for friends to support and support me in return. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • isabelle1799
    isabelle1799 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We mom's rule the world.. haha. Thanks for the add.. I'm excited to get this started. :)
  • melissafiola
    Options
    I sent you a request :) More friends means more accountability and motivation, and I could use both!
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me for encouragement and support! :-)

(I only accept female friends)

Happily Married Sailor's Wifey
    ~Jenn
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me, I've been in MFP for about 14 months, I'm no personal trainer but I have some great tips and ideas that I share and I'm very supportive and I never judge.

PEACE
  • itsmeesh
    itsmeesh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 4, homeschooling and always on the go. I recently had a reconstructive jaw surgery and am both recovering and trying to go back to being the fit/athletic person I was pre-kids. I would love to add more friends here for inspiration and support.
  • Mel_Hauser
    Options
    Hello. I'm a mom to a two year old daughter. I would love to have some more mommy friends!
  • romanticizing
    romanticizing Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! We can do this :-)
  • kellyreynolds14
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I am actually getting ready to start trying for our first child in a few months, so having some women who are already mothers in my friend pool would be AWESOME! I am just starting to read some great books on the subject (anyone familiar with the Fertility Awareness Method? Great book so far). Good luck with losing the baby weight. I may be hitting you up for tips in about a year, lol!
  • Natalie5426
    Options
    Hi! I am a sophomore in college and need to lose the weight that I gained from the lovely caf during freshman year. I would love to ideally lose 25 pounds. I am lacking the motivation and would really love some more support.
  • newbb11
    newbb11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have only been on MFP for a couple of weeks now and am also looking for friends. I am a mother of 2 small boys and am finally motivated and ready to get all of this weight off!! I think we can all benefit from encouraging each other and supporting each other in our journeys!! Please feel free to add me!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    Hi! I am a college freshman and a single mom of a 10 year old daughter. all moms are welcome to add me and the personal trainer too
  • mishimouse101
    mishimouse101 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    O.K., embarrassing true story...never pregnant but was mistaken for being pregnant recently! Need to work on overall fitness and belly fat in particular.

Best wishes on your journey.