Just Starting...Need Support!

Options
Hello All! I just joined myfitnesspal last Wednesday, well I was on here before, but just started really logging my information since last Wednesday. I am just looking for a good support group! I have a long way to go and I know I can do it, but you always need people to push you along. Good Luck to everyone!!

Replies

• MissMo36
    MissMo36 Posts: 27
    Options
    Good luck to you! I hope you meet your goals! If you need some extra motivation you can add me and I can help push you!
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! You're obviously off to a brilliant start - feel free to add me if you'd like some extra support!
  • melissafiola
    Options
    I could use some motivation and support too! Feel free to add me :)
  • goodnitesaigon
    Options
    I just started myself. Feel free to add me for support! Good luck!
  • micheleluden
    Options
    good luck to you and welcome back!
  • Sherocker2011
    Options
    I just signed up today!! I'd like to lose 66 pounds.. I'm with ya, girl!
  • Mama9607
    Mama9607 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i sent out some friend request :) ... I myself am trying to lose over 100 lbs .. I got the LapBand almost 10 months ago and I did NOT follow the rules I guess cause I lost nothing.. But these past 2 weeks I have been sticking to journaling w MFP (and SparkPeople) and Im slowly losing some weight.. Hopefully we can all reach our goals!
  • emmamaree71
    Options
    Just sent you a request... I need motivation/support/help also :)
  • princesstonja
    Options
    I'm new too and need all the support I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • RitaMarieCB
    Options
    I'm new myself and just learning my way around.

Glad to see so many helpful people....we CAN do this

24845671.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm new and struggling as well feel free to add me and we can support each other
  • maustin37
    maustin37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I've been on this program since Mem day wknd and so far lost about 7 pounds. The second most important thing next to keeping track of what you eat is moving. You must have movement - walking, jogging, any type of cardo will help. That was my biggest problem.... Oh Yea! and drinking wine every day Lol! Stay on track even on your bad days.

To all ~ Please feel free to add me. I would love the support. Thanks ~ :drinker:
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago, we can do it!!! Feel free to add me, I can use motivation too! I have 60 lbs to lose!
  • sammiliegh
    sammiliegh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm also new to this and need A LOT of support through a journey to weight 97lbs less! :) feel free to add me!!