Were You Ever on TV?

Options

Replies

• PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I've been on those ESPN cheerleading competitions in HS...we rocked!

I forgot about those lol I did that before
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've made some...um...movies. :blushing:
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was on the game show, supermarket sweep. We won our show and they brought us back for a tournament of champions week and we won that one too :) that was fun for about 12,000
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I was on Car Booty ;)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Not really, but my brother is the inventor of the Beer Launching Fridge

Clip from the Late Show with David Letterman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yl2JWgGXz0
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Was on 700 Club in junior high with a touring Christian group - we had a summer bus tour performing a musical at different churches and youth camps.

Was on a community news segment when I was really little, featured for hypnotising a chicken at the 4-H Fair (not my proudest moment).
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I was in the audience for Who Wants to Be A Millionaire for the daytime Meredith Viera hosted one. My now wife and I were trying out to get them to pay for our wedding. I passed the test but my wife missed by one answer so I didn't complete the interview because I didn't want my wife hanging outside by her lonesome waiting for me.
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    At a band contest in 1985. I accidentally hit a judge with my flag. He walked right next to me and got clocked right in the jaw. It was on the news. I kept marching. We still won the contest.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I used to work for Geraldo Rivera and was in the audience from time to time.
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I was on the game show, supermarket sweep. We won our show and they brought us back for a tournament of champions week and we won that one too :) that was fun for about 12,000

I loved that show!!! I wanted to be on it so bad!!!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I wasn't actually ON it, but the show was all about me. It was an episode of Notorious on the Biography channel.
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yes. Local news for Passover. Yeah, we're a Protestant church that does a Passover Seder and since I read a part of it and was the pastor's kid they talked to me. I was also on during a bit of a Red Sox/O's game when I was in high school, they panned by my best friend and I who were 16 and decked out in Sox stuff and we were girls and it was odd because was at Camden Yards, not Fenway...

I think that's it...
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    I've been on TV a few times. When I played college football, then explaining huricanne awarenss, and last time( which convinced me to lose weight, damn I was fat) was speaking against a smoking ban in front of the town council..
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    OH WAIT, yes I was. I've been on Kitchen Nightmares four times (a friend is casting director)
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Been on t.v. at least twice...local news...once as a kid on Earth Day..I didn't say anything just stood dumb founded...the second time I was on it because they found an old skull in my yard and interviewed me about it....never found out who's it was.
  • slyast
    slyast Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was on Saturday Night Live when I was a freshman in college. They were interviewing people on the street in Santa Monica,CA and making them look stupid. I was one of the people they interviewed. For the record - they make you sign the the waiver first and then tell you what show it is AFTER.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Why yes. Once upon a time in my skinny days I did commercials for a local tv station. There is one still playing now infact Unfortunately, it is NOT from my skinny days. Bleh
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes, when I donated 81 quilts to Minneapolis Children's Medical Center in Memory of my son.
    879311 Posts: 60
    Options
    I sang on the Today Show a few times
  • insearchoffitness
    Options
    Way too often. I am a public relations official as part of my real job, in addition to being an adjunct prof. Whenever I am on TV, something good has not happened :/