bubble butt

Options
anyone else have a bubble butt they r trying to lose??!

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Take mine please I have been trying to lose it for my whole life.:laugh:
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WHAT!?! I pray everynight i wake up with a bubble butt:bigsmile: , and im disapointed every morning. :grumble: Buble butts are a good thing now adays. Some girls even get butt implants!
  • bonitajennings
    Options
    Was born with a bubble butt, picked on all through school for having one and guess what?....Still do! The lord knew what he was doing...lol. Of course it looks better in a pair of jeans than naked. But who cares! The only person who gets to see it loves the way it looks in or out of jeans:blushing:

When we look in the mirror and see all our imperfections (because Lord knows I do every day) I know its hard on our eyes and our confidence, but we gotta look past that if we can.
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    my bf loves my bubble butt :tongue: its the only part that i dont want to get smaller.
  • kermiefan
    Options
    I have the opposite. My mother's ex husband used to call it the shovel butt--meaning flat butt.
    (I inherited it from her--he never called me that-he used to call her that)

I have been doing so many butt exercises for over 6 months and still have nothing to show for it. I am convinced that once the layer of fat covering that area melts away, my muscles there will be toned??
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite. My mother's ex husband used to call it the shovel butt--meaning flat butt.
    (I inherited it from her--he never called me that-he used to call her that)

I have been doing so many butt exercises for over 6 months and still have nothing to show for it. I am convinced that once the layer of fat covering that area melts away, my muscles there will be toned??
    I have kindof the same issue. Thanks to genetics. I have been doing lunges and on the stair stepper machine and it seems to help. I do lunges until my butt hurts and I know it worked because my butt hurts the next day!
  • kermiefan
    Options
    My butt aches sometimes too, but, when I look in the mirror after all of this time, it's still flat as a board. Sometimes I think that fighting with genetics is pointless.......... :sad: