Back on track . . . Need motivation and advice

Options
I attempted this before, but need to get back on track after gaining 15 plus pounds in the last several months. I have a gym membership, and don't use it. I work two jobs and have a 3 year old so I always find an excuse not to go. I am attempting to lose the 15 poounds, and maybe 5-10 additional to get where I want to be. Looking for some advice/motivation to get myself back on track to where I am happy with Me again. After tracking one days worth of food, I have realized that I need to eat better for one, and get to the gym. Look forward to communicating with others, and achieving something great!

Replies

• backonbandwagon
    Options
    I can relate to the Topic - Back on Track. We can always Restart :D I'm "Back On The Bandwagon" even if I only stay focused for a week, it is better being focused for a week than not - I think anyway. Then I hit "Restart" and refocus. Life happens... I'm done beating myself up for it. Probably not the 'rah rah' motivation you needed, sorry :(
    I am, however going to not drink so many ciders this summer! Those suckers add up the calories real quick.

Must... Stay.... Focused... For.... Longer.... Than.... A.... Week!

Realistically, staying focused for longer than a weekend would be a victory :D Babysteps!

Cheering you on from Vancouver Island!
  • KatyLBC
    KatyLBC Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    We ALL fall off at sometime or another. The point is...you are back and seeking help and support. Try setting small goals for yourself!! You may find that might help. Add me, I can help motivate if you like. Good luck!! Welcome back!!
  • tonyote40
    tonyote40 Posts: 30
    Options
    Must... Stay.... Focused... For.... Longer.... Than.... A.... Week!

I second that. I do good all week long, then the weekend hits, start all over on Monday.