When did you start to see a difference?

Options
I'm trying to lose the last 15-20 pounds and I always get a little discouraged. When did you start to see a difference in your body? Is it true that others see the difference before you actually can?
This can help as motivation!
Thanks and feel free to add me :)

Replies

• awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I agree with that totally. My husband noticed right away that things were different. Even though my clothes still fit the same, he saw the difference. This was very motivating for me. When did I first see the difference? Probably week 2ish when I lost 3 lbs. Once I got dressed after weighing myself, my clothes seemed to fit a lot looser. Everyone's bodies are different, so it is just how everything reacts to the new lifestyle.
  • MosierTim
    MosierTim Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I could see slight changes as I was losing weight but I really did not see what everyone else saw until I looked at the before and after pictures I did. I was SHOCKED when I looked at them.
  • radiantlybelle
    Options
    I feel like I look slimmer one day then back to it was before the next day :-/
  • radiantlybelle
    Options
    I'll try take some before and after body shots. Thanks!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Where did you start? I started really seeing a difference when I started running. Not certain what weight that was.