Mom of 3 small kiddos

Options
I am Sandie I am 28 and a mom of 3 kids 8, 4 and 2 years olds. I have never struggled with my weight until after my last baby which I wasn't too concerned about until last December at 27 years old I had to have a hysterectomy and I have steadily been gaining weight since. I am not huge by no means and do not need to loose 40 + lbs I am looking at about 10 lbs to loose overall but as I was the skinny girl my whole life so I have been having a really hard time the last 4 years adjusting to my new body and look. Its about time i got off my butt and did something about it. I want to not just loose weight but tone up as well.
All friends and support welcome! Look forward to getting to know some of you! :)

Sandie

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My kids are 4 and 2.5 years old. Add me if you like.
  • angemarie23
    Options
    I'm a 33 yr old mom of 2 toddlers, ages 2 and 3. I've got about 30 lbs left to lose. I'm also looking to get stronger and have more energy for my kiddos. Feel free to add me for support as well. :-)
  • luvmyfmlyof5
    Options
    nice to meet you both. At least I am not alone with the small kids. I find it very hard to find time to workout. I am really trying though.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a mommy of one little girl who is 3.5 :)