Options
    oreos or any cookie for that matter!:blushing:
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Chocolate, cookies, Doritos, ice cream
    Seems anything with high fat.
  • XOkrazi_chikXO
    Options
    cookies goshh if i have them in the house ill eat the whole entire pack in a day
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Planters honey roasted peanuts.. don't even.
  • Determined_21
    Determined_21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    chips, choc chip cookies w/ milk, italian bread!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I feel like it would be easier to type a list of food that I CAN have in the house....
    ^^^ this
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hot Tamales candy or pop tarts.
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

I find myself thinking irrational thoughts, such as, "I need to hurry up and eat it all so it won't be around to tempt me." ??? LOL

Guilty

OMG I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks like that!! I've opened a box of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies and have PAID my children to do something with the rest of them before I'd eat them all!!! (My kids got their dad's gene's luckily... tall and skinny!)
  • thirtytwopostcards
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's, crisps and chocolate.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    it would be peanut butter. I hold the jar aind use a big spoon. LOL, I am trying to eat small portions of it with a banana so Im not deproved
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    I buy chips, chocolate, and all the good things. Idk why, but if it isn't in the house, I will crave it. If it is in the house, I can go forever without eating any of it. Chips I have for lunch with my sandwich, still have Easter candy, oreos in the cabinet for hubby, and peanut butter I will eat once or twice a year. I do have to have jalapenos though...I love spicy things.
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    ice cream
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    velveeta cheese because I love love love cheese dip!!! and any other kind of dips french onion, ranch etc etc... I could live on them for the rest of my life and be happy.... Why do they have to be loaded with fat?!?!?!?!?
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My aunt's no burn butter cookies. I will eat two batches (1 pound of margin and God knows how much sugar) of these bad boys in about a week flat. I cannot control myself. Every year at Christmas I just give up, eat them and then refuse to bake them at any other time of the year.

Chips will kill me

Juice is also a weakness of mine but is getting better since I've forced myself to log it.
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Chips Ahoy! (it disappears in 2-3 days. I tried putting it in someone else's and I still ate it all). Actually, chocolate chip cookies in general. (eh, Oreos can last a week.)
    SODA.
    Peanut Chews and Sixlets!

Actually, just chocolate cannot exist. Except Really really dark chocolate... I'm good and fine with a piece or 2, it's my favorite.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Palm Bays (I'm not an alcoholic but man are they tempting on a hot day!), chocolate chips, and cereals.
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    fresh crusty bread
    Everything else I am fine with now.

But fresh crusty bread with butter mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • susan1024
    susan1024 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    custard donuts with chocolate frosting and homemade chocolate chip cookies
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered pretzels or kettlecorn. There is just something about the sweet/salty combo that makes me turn into some sort of monster and I eat ALL of it. I need a chaperone with those things.
  • big_drake
    big_drake Posts: 78
    Options
    Chips, any kind of chips.