Looking for Weight Loss Buddy!

Options
I am new here and have about 20lbs to lose! Just looking for someone to help me stay on track and be strong in my workouts! (:

Replies

• menb2006
    menb2006 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm new to this as well but always willing to help as best I can. Feel free to add me :)
  • ckathryn
    ckathryn Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there!! I am Looking for the same thing!!! I have been using the app to track my food but really need some support (accountability) as well. I am really focusing on my eating and getting my workouts in around my long word days!!
  • sarahm_young
    Options
    hello!

I'm new as well, trying to lose 20lbs looking for the extra support too! Love to snack on the sugar filled treats.. haha feel free to add me :)
  • carebearboo09
    Options
    I'm new as well and am looking for a weight loss buddy too! I am trying to lose about 30 lbs and need as much inspiration and motivation as I can. Make sure to add me! :)
  • lzach91
    lzach91 Posts: 4
    Options
    Looks like there are quite a few of us newbies! I LOVE this app! I will be happy to friend anyone that would like to give and receive a little day-to-day support. I am afraid this is going to become my latest obsession. :o) Lisa
  • Carolinagirlrml
    Carolinagirlrml Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new to this but looking for support and need to loose about 50 lbs.
  • XOkrazi_chikXO
    Options
    heyy im new here too i would love to have a partner in this as well friend me if you want to:)
  • Rouko
    Rouko Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ive been on the site for about a week. I need to lose about 40-50lbs. I tried to find people that were doing the same program as I was but no one was. If anyone is feeling the same way, feel free to friend me :)