Anyone want to start a 2 week challenge with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Add me as a friend.

Starting Weight: 146
    Goal Weight In 2 weeks: 141
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Cw: 160.5. Gw: 130
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    And my reward is new shorts!
  • NapturallyGorgeous
    Options
    I'm in... I'm new as of today. For the past week I have been sick and haven't done anything and I feel out of place just sitting around. I started working out and trying to eat healthy and was liking how I was feeling.
    CW: 300
    GW: 270
    Since this challenge is starting tomorrow I'm thinking about jogging in the morning then some type of aerobics video in the evening??? Suggestions anyone?????
  • sweettoughness
    sweettoughness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • Coliepie717
    Options
    I would like to join as well! Was doing really good and I have had loss of motivation and started gaining back what I lost.

CW:184
    GW:145

I am going to a wedding in 1 month and I would like to get down to 170...or as close as I can!
  • Starla_86
    Starla_86 Posts: 88
    Options
    Sorry guys, I'm officially starting today...I haven't been too bad with my diet but haven't been concentrating on this challenge enough either because of work.

I'm going to do some skipping today with a workout dvd for exercise. I'm also getting a bike today! that should be good for exercise if I ride it enough and at a moderate pace.

I'd like to buy some healthy foods today like kale chips and tofu...I really like those things and they're low in calories/ high in protein.

How is everyone going?
  • Lmacpherson114
    Options
    Hi Guys! I am so sorry I've not been around since the start of this thing! Life just got in the way for a little bit and really been struggling with my arthritis! Couldn't really walk for a couple of days so exercise was out but I've eased myself back into it. Definitely feeling more toned with all the exercise I'm doing, scale hasn't budged for a whole week though! Starting to think I've hit that plateau people keep telling me about!!

How're you all getting on?
  • Chucksteakswife
    Chucksteakswife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would like to join everyone but wont be starting until tomorrow. Have a draduation party to go to today and ,though i will try my best, starting today would be unrealistic.
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I had a weigh in today.

Starting weight for this challenge: 146

Weight today 6/25: 144.8

Lost 1.2 lbs
  • carlypinnell
    Options
    I want to start today, I am going away on July 6th and want to keep up and increase my efforts.
    Goals:
    -work out at least 4 x week
    -log my calories
    -eat more protein + vegetable and less bread
    - "eat proud" (do not eat anything that at the end of the day I wont be proud of)

Progress for today:
    -did a 1 hour weight class and increased weight lifted from last week
    -eaten very proud and low cal/carb

Start weight today: 126lbs
  • jcs1164
    jcs1164 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am late...but I am with you. Hit my 1st goal of loosing 10lbs, in fact 10.2 but I need to keep going.
  • fatima147
    fatima147 Posts: 85
    Options
    Okay so today I have decided that I NEED to lose this weight and the only way I feel I can do it is by setting myself small, achievable goals.
    I will not necessarily be checking my weight constantly but rather I want to just stay on my healthy new diet for 2 WEEKS. I will record my weight at the end of the 2 weeks, however the number on the scale won't be my biggest victory, I just want to know that I am infact able to be strong and do this.

2 weeks is a good amount of time to get motivated and start feeling better about myself. I would love to have the motivation and support of others plus offer my own!

Who is with me??

Also, I will be rewarding myself with something I really want, like I haven't had my hair dyed in a few months so I'm going to treat myself to that only once I'm successfully done after these 2 weeks.

THE 2 WEEK CHALLENGE!

- The goal of this challenge is to motivate you and get you started on a new healthy lifestyle
    - Don't worry too much about the end result
    - Track your food and make sure you are eating within your calories
    - Exercise a minimum of 30 mins per day.

very intelligent. im facing hard time to motivate my self. im in!

people... a request..... plz add me to motivate and support me
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im totally in...anyone can add me if they want......i didnt realize it started last week but i already most of that everyday except sat at a party. get it started this week. we should make it longer
  • apamapandapa
    apamapandapa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im in as well ;)
    Current weight: 220lb
    Goa weight: as much as possible.

Good luck everyone :)
  • Chucksteakswife
    Options
    I was off for a few days with my daughter and fell off the "eat clean" wagon. I have also been stuck in a bit of an exercise rut (meaning no exercise for like 2 weeks). But I went back to work today, ate healthy all day long and even exercised this morning!

My goals for this week are to continue to eat healthy and clean, staying within or under my calorie range and to exercise for 10-30 minutes mon - fri. I also intend to work on my night time snacking.

How did everyone else do?
  • Chucksteakswife
    Options
    I am late...but I am with you. Hit my 1st goal of loosing 10lbs, in fact 10.2 but I need to keep going.

Excellent job! keep up the hard work!
  • jessc2198
    jessc2198 Posts: 11
    Options
    Count me in!
  • rebeccaME207
    rebeccaME207 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    me please!! Ive felt like I have made very little progress and have even considered giving up.... THANK YOU 4 THIS challenge! I need to hydrate, eat w/in my cals and get moving in every day! Lets do it My soon to be FIT PALS!!
  • carlypinnell
    Options
    I was off for a few days with my daughter and fell off the "eat clean" wagon. I have also been stuck in a bit of an exercise rut (meaning no exercise for like 2 weeks). But I went back to work today, ate healthy all day long and even exercised this morning!

My goals for this week are to continue to eat healthy and clean, staying within or under my calorie range and to exercise for 10-30 minutes mon - fri. I also intend to work on my night time snacking.

How did everyone else do?

Don't worry... most important part of falling off the wagon is making sure you hop back on! Just keep at it!