Replies

• amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Oreos - I'll eat all of them within a few days
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Options
    Cocoa Roast Almonds, Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds, Peanut Butter, Nutella, Cookies, Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream-actually ANY Ice Cream, etc.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    BEER! ugh, kills me! I love love my beer! also pasta! just about any kind.. i dont really like sweets much, so pasta is my weakness for sure!

pasta & beer... thats my slice of heaven! and i DO reward myself with a small portion and beer on saturdays. =)
  • fatima147
    fatima147 Posts: 85
    Options
    rice! cant resist..... can eat till my stomach hurts
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    peeps :)
  • Philis64
    Philis64 Posts: 27
    Options
    chocolate candy, chocolate chip cookies, most ice cream
  • willjean
    willjean Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Apparently fresh made brownies are my mortal enemy... Bought a box mix Friday and ate the whole damn pan of brownies over the weekend. 16 squares of chocolatey deliciousness at 160 calories each. :sick:

But I still lost a pound and a half in the last week, so whatever.... :happy:

I'm right there with you in the pan of brownies! I've also discovered that I'm tempted by pure fudge .... I can't even successfully walk past a place that is selling fugde ..... Darn yummy goodness :)
  • ipjanet
    ipjanet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Doritos. Any potato chips....:noway:
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Chips (pretty much any kind), Chips Ahoy, Oreos, Pizza Rolls.
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    sweets and any type of snack food
  • debpre16
    debpre16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ice cream - I can eat the whole carton just break out a spoon and it is devoured.
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    Chips.
    Any kind.
    Doritos are my favorite but I'll eat any.

Cookies... I have to hurry up and eat them so they're not laying around the house. WTF?
  • petermalfoy
    Options
    LOL all of the above
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My husband is a food addict and a compulsive over-eater and I'm a stress snacker so the following foods will not be found in our house...

sugar (granulated, powdered, brown, I keep honey and agave hidden)
    cocoa
    peanut butter (I used to keep that hidden too, but I'm not going to buy it for a while)
    oil
    cookies
    graham crackers
    chips
    granola bars
    and yeah animal products because we're Veganoids from the planet Vegon
    processed foods (I'm working on this one, doing ok so far)
    faux meats that we didn't make

Basically anything that is already made and ready to eat is not kept in our house, except for leftovers. If you want to eat, you have to make it. This keeps us eating mindfully.

The sugars and cocoa are off limits because my husband had a habit of getting up in the night and eating them plain or mixed with butter. We used to go through a lot of butter.

I'm taking everything sweets related out of the house for a while. You want sweet, you'll have to eat an apple. ;)

It's weird how on THIS site, even in this thread where people are confessing their compulsive tendencies towards food, I could still run into someone who would tell me that my husband just needs to work on a little self control.

Right. We'll work on that, sure. *giggleeyeroll* In the meantime, I'm removing all trigger foods from my house.

I can live without peanut butter. I cannot live without my husband.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Ruffles regular with dill pickle dip. Great.. now I want to go buy some.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Now, I'm an ex-binge eater, maintainer who believes in eating everything I want in moderation. I am the person who can have a 1KG bar of chocolate in the house and happily eat it two squares a day... HOWEVER, Jaffa cakes... I cannot be trusted near them. There's about 12 in a standard box, which you can rarely buy nowadays and most come in boxes of 36 or 48.... I would eat them in one sitting if they were in the house. Every time i'm in the supermarket I wistfully walk past them, doing the 'just buy them, you'll be fine, you can do this' speech in my head, whilst knowing full well that they wouldn't make it out of the car park. I'd really love a Jaffa cake.

Damn you.

Now I want a jaffa cake :(

/cry
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Cereal (granola especially)
    Peanut Butter
    Chocolate Bars

I know a massive binge is coming on if I find myself buying any of these. Makes me really sad because I love peanut butter, just can't trust myself around it :(

What are your 'can't be around' foods?

Cereal- worst thing ever- bane of my existence if it is in the house...
  • emkay26
    emkay26 Posts: 5
    Options
    Rainbow sprinkles. Not even with ice cream-- just straight out of the container. :)
  • zzzeldazz
    zzzeldazz Posts: 19
    Options
    Potato Cracks....I mean Chips
  • kriztyn723
    kriztyn723 Posts: 57
    Options
    Baked Lays Cheddar & Sour Cream chips, oreos, 100 calorie packs...