Can someone please post Before and After arms?

Options
jenbk2
jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
I have really big arms. Fat! HUGE! I am nervous that I am going to lose everywhere else but my arms. Can someone post before and afters and then how they go them? Push ups? Free weights? Machines?

Thanks !

Replies

• Patford70
    Patford70 Posts: 12
    Options
    Me too. It seems my arms are the last to lose weight.
  • hhindsle
    hhindsle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump at least its not just me. But since going to curves for 1 month now I'm starting to see muscle on my left arm but not right. Is having a crease about an inch above the bend of the elbow normal? I guess it seperates the fat and muscle. Any ideas?
  • AshleyNicole0710
    Options
    I have been searching for a before photo... but i stayed away from the camera, and always had a long sleeve on because i was so insecure about them!!! just eating healthy and working out in general will slim down your entire body, including arms... I do use some free weights, maybe 10 lbs for bicep curls... i do push ups, ill do some of the bicep machines, but just running, and doing any weight lifting is going to help burn fat in your arms as well :) Stay positive, i am down 27 lbs from March 31 and I have had friends recently (I tried on my strapless wedding dress for them) tell me my arms are looking great :) positive thoughts!!!

I still have a long way to go to get my arms where I would like them to be, but here is the before and during photo :)

before... 20120510_202909.jpg

599610_10151803686500153_273431534_n.jpg
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I just posted about mine. The arm pics are only from an 18 lb weight loss. I only do running and walking - no strength training yet. I think the difference is fairly dramatic even though there's still a long way to go!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/642697-nsv-there-are-some-muscles-under-there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!