uuuugghhhh!!! darn Pizza!

Options
well this week I have done so well... until just now.... Friday in my House is pizza night. so I got the pizza thinking I could eat only 2 pieces and 2 pieces turned to 5!!!!!! 5 darn pieces of pizza and went over 300 calories for the day ( probably more then that because its a a local pizza place)!!! it taste so good but now the guilt has set in!! :explode: :mad: :sad:

Replies

• nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    well this week I have done so well... until just now.... Friday in my House is pizza night. so I got the pizza thinking I could eat only 2 pieces and 2 pieces turned to 5!!!!!! 5 darn pieces of pizza and went over 300 calories for the day ( probably more then that because its a a local pizza place)!!! it taste so good but now the guilt has set in!! :explode: :mad: :sad:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    300 is not very much when you have a 1000 calorie a day deficit! in the scheme of things you're doing just fine! If you feel really awful just work off those 300cals tonight. It's alllllllll good. :drinker:
  • SunnyInBuffalo
    Options
    Is okay.....it happens. Maybe go for a walk and walk a bit of it off. and it will reduce your stress about it. Tomorrow is a new day:flowerforyou: