Actually trying for once! 26 female Texas

Options
I tried doing my fitness pal a year ago and I just didn't have motivation for some reason. This year I actually feel motivated. I would love to have some friends to provide support for me and I will provide in return! I am 250 pounds and 26 years old. Weight is hard for me to lose due to multiple reasons my doctor can't figure out. However, I am going to try!

Replies

• AshMcWomack
    Options
    :) Good Luck! You can do it!
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    good luck in your journey

san antonio here, feel free to add
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    Im 23 and have tried to lose weight before but I dont think I was very motivated either I am really wanting it this time. I hope this site helps keep me that way. I will help support anyone that I can
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    howdy neighbor! I am in Arkansas. you are welcome to add me
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    San Angelo, TX. /// Just getting started myself. NEED to drop 50#.

GOOD LUCK. Glad you are here.
  • twinws
    twinws Posts: 3
    Options
    every meal is a victory, so if you blow it one day don't fret! Exercise helps a lot!
  • nicescent
    nicescent Posts: 44
    Options
    We are here for you. Good luck.
  • Beberni
    Beberni Posts: 25
    Options
    Yeah, me too! This is my 2nd go round. I missed one day of log-in and it totally threw me off track. No better time than now to get started once again. Glad you are back!
  • Slinkysmilez
    Slinkysmilez Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Good luck to you too!
  • Slinkysmilez
    Slinkysmilez Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • gatork7
    gatork7 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am in the Houston area, feel free to add me! Good luck! You can do it!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :) I try my hardest to help my friends on here for motivation and support.
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Austin here. First-time MFPer, but here for backup either way!
  • ssanto
    ssanto Posts: 53
    Options
    we're glad to have you back!! look for my add
  • amykins68
    amykins68 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm in CA, not TX, but feel free to add me. No such thing as too many supporters.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Austin, TX, here! I'm 23.5 years old and currently at 230 lubbs. c:
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Good luck on your journey! YOU CAN DO IT! =)
  • mel5989
    mel5989 Posts: 80
    Options
    What kind of exersize you have in mind to get started? I just know it helped me to have a "plan" sure it changes but ya need a plan to at least get started:) Good Luck to you!!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 26 and have been to the doctors about my weight many times. Its gone from maybe depression, to maybe thyroid, to, u need to eat differently and exercise....well, I was heavy younger and thinned out all on my own...and then recently...in about 4 years I just gained. Yes...I believe drinking had much to do with it...especially when I was drinking everyday...but since I stopped...which was awhile ago...IM STILL GAINING!!! Anyways...Im always looking for more friends for support. I do still eat what I want....but in moderation. So far I have lost 9 lbs. Good luck!