DAY 16 of INSANITY -- With pics!

annam25
annam25 Posts: 68 Member
Kay, so it's not a huge difference, but I do see a change!! I still have a ways to go... Sorry the DAY 1 pics aren't that great...

Before - Day 1
601330_103744693102162_627326275_n-002.jpg

Day 1
601330_103744693102162_627326275_n-001.jpg

Day 16
DSC01859-002.jpg

Day 16
DSC01860-002.jpg

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    pics are too big cant see you
  • annam25
    I know! how do i fix it?
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    ditto on the pics being too big.

I'm a photo posting novice so no friendly advice to offer but I bet you look awesome!
  • annam25
    Kay I fixed it!
  • annam25
    Bump
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Oh I can definitely see a change, especially in your back. Good job!
  • annam25
    Oh I can definitely see a change, especially in your back. Good job!

Thank you!! :)
  • annam25
    Is anyone else currently doing the Insanity workout?
  • cyndispot
    cyndispot Posts: 135
    Wow, there is a definite difference - 16 days. You look like you are doing great.

I so want to try that program, but I'm nervous about it. It looks like maybe a lot of jumping kinds of moves and i'm not sure my knees would be forgiving for that much jumping. (they get sore and rebel when i walk sometimes.)
  • annam25
    Wow, there is a definite difference - 16 days. You look like you are doing great.

I so want to try that program, but I'm nervous about it. It looks like maybe a lot of jumping kinds of moves and i'm not sure my knees would be forgiving for that much jumping. (they get sore and rebel when i walk sometimes.)

It is definitely a very intense program, and yes a lot of jumping! But you could always try it :) If it is hard on your knees you can return it and get your money back :)
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Yay you got them fixed!

Nice job - you can definitely see a difference!! Keep up the good work :)
  • annam25
    Yay you got them fixed!

Nice job - you can definitely see a difference!! Keep up the good work :)

Yes i did! Had to reload the pics and export them as a smaller size.. Thank you :)
  • annam25
    --Insanity is by far the hardest workout I have EVER done!
  • I am starting it up again next month. Can't wait! You are looking awesome and in only 16 days!! Wait until you finish!!! Keep it up :-)
  • annam25
    I am starting it up again next month. Can't wait! You are looking awesome and in only 16 days!! Wait until you finish!!! Keep it up :-)

Thank you! have you done the program before? :)
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Awesome! I finished insanity months ago and it hard but doable! Yay you!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Oh I can definitely see the changes. You're gonna look rockin' by the end! I cant wait myself. I'm going to start Insanity soon too!
  • lrlnss
    lrlnss Posts: 29 Member
    I'm doing it in a hybrid with Chalean Extreme; started this week... great job, by the way!
  • annam25
    Awesome! I finished insanity months ago and it hard but doable! Yay you!

I love it! Thank you :)
  • annam25
    Oh I can definitely see the changes. You're gonna look rockin' by the end! I cant wait myself. I'm going to start Insanity soon too!

Thank you! :) ... get ready to sweat like never before! haha .. seriously, i've never sweated so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!