28/F ~ Looking for Weight Loss Friends

Options
Hi everyone! I've been on myfitnesspal for awhile but just recently started to actively use it. I'm looking to lose 20ls & would love some friends to keep me motivated & keep me going =)

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • mcknight28
    mcknight28 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me. I'm new to the site : )
  • kallisto208
    Options
    I was that way too for a long time, didn't get involved in the boards etc and found I hit a wall going at it myself, but now that I'm more active and have that support and ideas of others things seem to go a lot easier. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • achavez219
    achavez219 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! already I feel like this is going to be good for me! =)
  • PNOIZE
    PNOIZE Posts: 44
    Options
    feel free to add me!!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    welcome! im always up for meeting new people and expanding my friends! add me if you like... :-)
  • Jenniferrose194
    Jenniferrose194 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! :)
  • MisssLeoo
    MisssLeoo Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me too! The more friends the better!
  • heyybeautiful
    Options
    Add me 27/f looking to lose 40lbs.
  • catherine_88
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. I'm all for support!
  • elizabethdjarvis
    Options
    25/F. I have a long way to go and I would love someone to share the journey with. I attend Powerhouse :) Add me!
  • pooki24
    pooki24 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I signed up a while back but didn't do anything with it...now I'm committed. I bought a fitbit, so now I feel like I'm wasting money if I don't stick to it!

Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • khcastro
    khcastro Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 27. I am also new on here...less than week. I just had my first baby and have a ways to go. Feel free to add me as a friend on here. Good luck to you1
    Kristi
  • ari_89
    ari_89 Posts: 37
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • RaysfanATL
    RaysfanATL Posts: 94
    Options
    feel free to add me! I have been on here for about a month, love it! Wish I could get the app on my blackberry, I travel a lot and can't log in!
  • hurlene
    hurlene Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, just started this today. Please add me as a friend. Need some motivation :D thank you
  • kcwest4
    kcwest4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've had it for awhile now and just really started tracking and it would be great to have some friends here! Good luck to you!
  • XOkrazi_chikXO
    Options
    Feel free to add me we can keep each other on track:)
  • KarenThompson2
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, been on here a couple months but never really used it until the last week or so. I don't even understand the "add me" thing everyone is saying!