28/F ~ Looking for Weight Loss Friends

Hi everyone! I've been on myfitnesspal for awhile but just recently started to actively use it. I'm looking to lose 20ls & would love some friends to keep me motivated & keep me going =)

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Good luck to you! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • mcknight28
    mcknight28 Posts: 44
    Hello feel free to add me. I'm new to the site : )
  • I was that way too for a long time, didn't get involved in the boards etc and found I hit a wall going at it myself, but now that I'm more active and have that support and ideas of others things seem to go a lot easier. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • achavez219
    achavez219 Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks guys! already I feel like this is going to be good for me! =)
  • PNOIZE
    PNOIZE Posts: 44
    feel free to add me!!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    welcome! im always up for meeting new people and expanding my friends! add me if you like... :-)
  • Jenniferrose194
    Jenniferrose194 Posts: 33 Member
    You can add me if you like! :)
  • MisssLeoo
    MisssLeoo Posts: 23
    Add me too! The more friends the better!
  • Add me 27/f looking to lose 40lbs.
  • Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. I'm all for support!
  • 25/F. I have a long way to go and I would love someone to share the journey with. I attend Powerhouse :) Add me!
  • pooki24
    pooki24 Posts: 31
    I'm in the same boat. I signed up a while back but didn't do anything with it...now I'm committed. I bought a fitbit, so now I feel like I'm wasting money if I don't stick to it!

Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • khcastro
    khcastro Posts: 23
    Hi, I just turned 27. I am also new on here...less than week. I just had my first baby and have a ways to go. Feel free to add me as a friend on here. Good luck to you1
    Kristi
  • ari_89
    ari_89 Posts: 37
    Feel free to add me :)
  • RaysfanATL
    RaysfanATL Posts: 94
    feel free to add me! I have been on here for about a month, love it! Wish I could get the app on my blackberry, I travel a lot and can't log in!
  • hurlene
    hurlene Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, just started this today. Please add me as a friend. Need some motivation :D thank you
  • kcwest4
    kcwest4 Posts: 17 Member
    You can add me! I've had it for awhile now and just really started tracking and it would be great to have some friends here! Good luck to you!
  • Feel free to add me we can keep each other on track:)
  • I'm in the same boat, been on here a couple months but never really used it until the last week or so. I don't even understand the "add me" thing everyone is saying!