How long have you been here?

Options
ccpace4
ccpace4 Posts: 100
I'm just curious how long everyone has been here?
How much weight loss?
Did you ever hit a plateau or has it been constant loss?

I've been here about 7 months...I've lost almost 25lbs..and I had about a 2 month plateau and have been back on track for about 2 weeks so far.

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    about 3 months 37 lbs. and i have not stopped losing since I started
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've been on this website about a month. I lost about 18 lb in 2 months but it's slowing down now. I tend to lose heavy for a couple of weeks, stay constant, then lose again for another couple of weeks.
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    About a month and a half, have lost 23 lbs so far, hit a plateau for about a week, then continued. Switched up my workout to get the weight loss to keep going.
  • veryoutspoken
    veryoutspoken Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    6 months, 23 pounds, 13 inches I have lost.... I have hit a plateau ... but slowly trying to get out of it... I am trying different exercises and I will see how that goes in the next weigh in.... :) Good luck to all out there...
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Been here for almost 1 yr. Lost about 25 or 30 lbs going to TOPS meetings. I have had several plateaus, I feel like a lot of it has to do with stress of being in school... along with busy times where exercise and eating are random. Lost about 21 lbs since last summer.

There are busy times that I am unable to log, or don't have a computer near (I don't have a smart phone), that I don't do well at losing weight. So, I think I should try to really log every day. Although, passing my classes and taking care of my kids may be a priority if I run out of time in the day, so I guess I just need to balance things.

I really like being able to log exercise also and have a record of food/exercise. It'd be nice to log steps from the pedometer also. Maybe I''ll start in the food notes.

I really want to post some before and after pics... it's seems complicated but I can really tell the dif and it'd be nice to share.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I've been here since January 2012
    47lbs
    Well I didn't really hit a plateau, but about 2 months in, I stop logging in with myfitnesspal for about a month and a half, but then I started back.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'll be a member 2 years this coming August.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    had another account and forgot all my login info so had to make another one but nearly 3 years, however this account I think is nearly 2 years old? I don't know.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    8 months on and off. 25 lbs of fat lost. Have also had strength gains.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I have been here for almost 3 months, lost 11.7kg (26lb)
    Had a 3 week long plateau.. :grumble: