Work Out Music

Options
2»

Replies

• angelndskies44
    angelndskies44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hardcore rap is the best for workouts. It gets me hype like crazy!!!
  • DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1
    DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Rammstein. Nothing like industrial metal sung by angry Germans to get you moving!

Amen to that
    Now that is an awesome ticker. The heat from the fire wings is incredible!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I love to listen to all kinds of music, one of my favorite to listen to when doing cardio is James Brown..the Big Pay Back...
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hardcore rap is the best for workouts. It gets me hype like crazy!!!

True!
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    I used to listen to a lot of metal, punk, and hardcore type stuff but over the course of getting in shape have been switching to more mainstream rap, pop, and rock. I just felt like my previous music was angry, and i wasnt angry anymore after working out for like 8 months. I still listen to it though dont get me wrong. Some really motivational stuff I used to listen to was HATEBREED. DMX gets me pumped up now. Almost anything that doesnt annoy me while Im working out will get me pumped up. The other day I had on a Hanson called "Give a little." I was flipping a huge tire and punching a punching bag to that song and felt great! All depends.
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Deadmau5 4x4=12 album
    Infected Mushroom (just got Army of Mushrooms album with a great Foo Fighter cover of The Pretender on it)
    Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    muthafcckin Justin Bieber !! all day, woooooo!!!
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    muthafcckin Justin Bieber !! all day, woooooo!!!

:noway: Really??? lol
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Rammstein. Nothing like industrial metal sung by angry Germans to get you moving!

This^^
  • RoninLB
    RoninLB Posts: 11
    Options
    If you have satellite radio, just put on BPM and go.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Metal, Hard Rock, Industrial Metal....anything along those lines. Seems to invoke a primal response and make me work harder. I Agree with the Rammstein comment, love their stuff for working out with weights especially. Mutter album being a great one for working out.

I also like Deadmau5 for more cardio based workouts, as the techo sounds really let you zone out and just go.
  • GeritWag
    GeritWag Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I'm a guy and listen to Madonna while I work out?

I mostly listen to Madonna, Breaking Benjamin, Cascada (I know, I'm terrible), Florence and the Machine, Gotye, Evanescence, and Paramore.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to indie rock for warm up/cool down. And either punk or metal for the workout.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I am currently listening to Disturbed, Godsmack, Breaking Benjamin, Saving Abel, Metallica, Killswitch Engage, Velvet Revolver, Seether, Lincoln Park. The list goes on and on. I like Rammstein but I can't understand a thing they are saying I feel like I need an interpreter when I listen to them lol. But I love my metal music!!!
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Mid 90's gangster rap.

Good metal/deathmetal/hardcore etc etc that has some mean sounding breakdowns. That's when I usually push my hardest.
  • STACYINOC
    STACYINOC Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance compilations, Gareth Emery's Sound of Garuda or either of Rhe Freemasons Shakedown Albums. On rare occasions Tiesto's In Search of Sunrise Chapter 5.

I'll have to check some of these out :)
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I listen to all the genres, but it has to be a fairly raunchy / *kitten* kicking song, lol.
  • ilyahna
    ilyahna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Check out Infected Mushroom! They are awesome, and stay pumping (like all psychedelic trance) and typically runs around 130bpm, so if you are like me and have to stay in step, you stay moving!
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    Dance music or hard rock.... Anything that has a hard beat and hits a section where it's all crazy.... love it... when I run, those 30-60 seconds of a hard house beat or killer guitar rip are when I pick up the pace for my "bursts".... really gotta love hearing music when working out! Motivates like no other!!!
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My workout music is so different from my usual taste. I usually can't stand too much rap/hip-hop/dubstep, but I LOVE it while I'm doing cardio!