Replies

• butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job. Congrats to you
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You look great and must feel amazing! You've changed your life and your future and should be so proud of your accomplishment!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are really dedicated, and good for you, running with your wife!
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Very well done sir. Wish you all the best for a continued healthy lifestyle.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done a great job, and it shows! :smile:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just WOW! You've lost a whole person worth of weight! Ah-MAZE-ing! Congrats - you look FANtastic ~ at least 10 years younger! Well Done. Wow.
  • mcmamaof5
    mcmamaof5 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congratulations!! How long did it take you to do this? Your profile shows Nov 11. Six months!?!?!?!?
  • HausOfTina
    HausOfTina Posts: 92
    Options
    :) You are very inspirational! You look so much happier now :)
  • Shianna33
    Shianna33 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look terrific:drinker: Did you lose all the weight on MFP or you started losing weight prior to joining?
  • sweetienena
    sweetienena Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Thank you so much for your post, I was needing to see something like this today. :)
  • larryandmarie
    Options
    Congratulations.
    Hope to do the same 69 lbs from now! Started at 232. I am putting my 1st goal at 200, then 190,180, etc till I'm satisfied.
    Tremendous hard work, my friend. You earned that grin on your face. But, I agree with a prior poster, you were/ are handsome regardless. Stay healthy!
  • stinaz2003
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! You are such an inspiration - changing your entire way of life is hard and you did it, and it paid off. Congratulations! Amazing!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a teenager! Great job!
  • travisp84
    travisp84 Posts: 4
    Options
    Yeah its been almost 8 months since i started this. Not sure if that is too quick or not :) I started eating about 1600 calories a day and my wife and i run 40 minutes 5 nights a week. At first it suuuuuuuucked but now its like i cant go without it. I am a hvac guy so i burn a lot of calories at work too. It just started melting away. My wife started shortly after i did and she has lost almost 70 lbs. thanks for all the kind words everyone!
  • mariaschlimper
    Options
    Wow!! You are such a cutie now! Congrats!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Dude you don't even look like the same person! Awesome job!
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and a lot younger too!
  • ashleycoleman
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person! AND you look younger! Great job!
  • ari_89
    ari_89 Posts: 37
    Options
    Your a great inspiration!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!! You look like you're in high school now!! Amazing success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!