New on here!

Options
Hi, guys! Looking for friends on here or support from people.
I am 5'4 226 lbs 24 year old !Goal weight for now is to be under 200. (199)

Add me and lets help each other lose weight!

Replies

• godschosenvessel
    Options
    Hello Everyone, My name is monie and im new on here looking for friends to motivate me and keep me going and ill do the same. Im in the new york area so if your enterested in being friends and keeping each other motivated than add me, Im 223 pounds and im 5/2 which is to much weight for me right now. my goal is to get down to like 135-140 so i need all the support i can get thanks and be blessed. :)
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can motivate each other:smile:
  • niciemetts
    niciemetts Posts: 49
    Options
    I am new on here too .......less than a week feel free to add me as well
    :flowerforyou:
  • gidgetgirl14
    Options
    I'm new on here too! I may be a teen, but I want to start a healthy lifestyle NOW!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck everyone!
  • jkm1783
    jkm1783 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am also new here. Here is my confession: My biggest problem is logging everything I eat. I think I am doing good then all of a sudden I remember to log something and I realize that or crap I am close to my calorie limit for the day. For being a bigger girl I am pretty healthy but I need someone to say hey get off the laptop and get to the gym. I have been a member of the YMCA for 5 years. Which is great if I actually used it like I should have. I am a mother, wife, maid, coach, and I work a full time job. So, I would really like to have some help. Thanks for listening.
  • retina0000
    Options
    Hello my name is sandra LOVE to eat help!!!!somedays no control my middle name is carbohydrate.... i'm trying again been on n off this roller coaster to many times....scale goes up n down 3-5 ilbs a month...eat dont eat so much....ugh! question how much is too much protein in a day?? iv'e always heard lots of protein good for you.. vs. fat n carbs.. slightly confused... thanks for the input
  • retina0000
    Options
    i to am a working mom hang in there keep trying hard to go to the gym with working full time and family time....tell myself keep goin!!!
  • XOkrazi_chikXO
    Options
    Heyy people im new here add me ifyou like i wouldlove to have someone check me on track cuz i just seem to steer off track ALOT we could be like helping buddies i weigh 135 i want to weigh 100 as soon as possible im 5' 8" 15years old i dont have time to go to gym(well im not allowed to go) so tips on home work ouys woild be great^_^ thanks for your time;p ADD ME!!!!!
  • tommynancy
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new here. My daughter told me about this app/website and I love it. I am 5'7 and weigh 160lbs, this is the biggest I have ever been and I dont' like it. My problem is sedatary life style since I have moved from Texas to Washington state where it is cold. I can not stay motivated, would rather sit on my chair where it is warm :) I have a problem being consistant with my diet and exercise. I am good if I have someone to hold me accountable or to work with so add me if you want to motivate each other........ Good luck to all!:smile:
  • PNOIZE
    PNOIZE Posts: 44
    Options
    feel free to add me ( everyone )
  • mizzusJackson
    Options
    Hi! I'm new. I'm 220 ( was a week ago), 5'10 ...aiming for 170. I've lost 30 pounds 2x before so I know how to do it,. I've been super motivated and focused thus far. I'm walking 60 mins daily and I have incoorated the Nike Training Club app workouts into my routine. Im about to start a spin class and possibly a bootcamp. I haven't weighed myself in almost two weeks, but I feel some change.
    Feel free to add me...need all the support I can get and would love to offer the same in exchange.