friends for encouragement?

Options
Hello! I'm new on here and would like some friends for encouragement. To go from eating whatever you want to 1600 calories is really hard for me.I've NEVER been able to diet. I'm tired of my boyfriend and my twin being skinnier than me and my mom, my parents both run marathons and I can't even run a mile!playing soccer all my life kept me skinny but now I don't have soccer. I worked at kfc and an ice cream store which didn't help but I'm finally away from those jobs. Being tall there is a large range of what is considered a healthy weight. Based on my body comp and look of my body I would like to lose about 15 pounds.

Replies

• XOkrazi_chikXO
    Options
    I wouldlove to help you im the same way never been able to stop eating except ive never had aports i had to stop because of my asthma so i easily begam gaining weight quickly beofre i new it i hit 130 so i would want encouragement as well:)
  • blhammond22
    Options
    Ok :)
    aw that's horrible I'm sorry! Exercise is definately important but I know diet is more important. Because of your asthma do you have to focus more on your diet rather than exercise?
  • monuments_n_melodies
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you my twin is thinner than me and I am sick of her being the skinny twin! Dieting is hard but it can be done! You have already got the first step down!
  • blhammond22
    Options
    Ahh you got a twin too. It sucks when you have someone so similar to.compare yourself to constantly! Thanks girl :)