Options
2»

Replies

• AprilBurns86
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me! =)
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, been on here a couple months but never really used it until the last week or so. I don't even understand the "add me" thing everyone is saying!

Itjust means that you can feel free to go to their profile and add them as a friend. That way you can keep track of each other and give each other support/encouragement.
  • ErinEwalani
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends to! Thanks for the post!
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    im 28 needing to lose about 30 lbs. you can add me if you want :)
  • princez76
    princez76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have also been a member for a long time, however I am serious about this getting healthier thing! I have been logging everything that I eat excersize and drink. Its actuay really fun, I love the bar code scanner lol!!Please add me, i need friends on here too. I love that you can share menues and such!!
    Charlee
  • vbrent07
    vbrent07 Posts: 115
    Options
    Since I use my phone most of the time, I never got involved with MFP community, but I started looking at the message boards a few days ago and am happy about all the progress many people are making here! You can add me if you want too, I also could use some support! Im hoping to lose about 20-30 pounds, I've already lost 80 on my own but that took about 4 years and I'm getting impatient with the last few lol!
  • princez76
    princez76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add Me too,and everyone else feel free to add as well, I need a support group!! *sorry didnt mean to post 2x, this is the first post I have sent on this site :laugh:
  • thepaperartist
    thepaperartist Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would be thrilled to have some extra support I am diabetic and have kidney function problems so to lose weight and eat healthy is very and life saving to me. Thanks for listening and any help and motivational help you can provide to me is most welcome!
  • STACYINOC
    STACYINOC Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to - that goes for anyone :)
  • karlamaria1985
    karlamaria1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I had joined this site awhile ago but just got back on today. I am looking to lose about 80 - 100 lbs. I have already lost 30 lbs so far but joined this site after I had lost that so I can't even count it on here lol. Just looking to meet and talk to life minded people or people you have already reached their goal and are willing to talk to me and give me great tips.
  • jessieg515
    jessieg515 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    21/F hoping to lose about 20-30